Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

Prefer Monshiro route since i think it's better than Seiso but oh well :sachi:

Also, A5 will be released in winter 2016 if google translation is right

Which side of winter? Winter 2016 is next month, or a year from now.

Winter is Japanese for Q1 (January, February and March) so it should theoretically be out by the end of March.  Then again, as it feels like this game could easily be renamed Majikoi Forever, you might not want to hold your breath on that one. ;)

If the A series is released as a whole, whether it's a single game, or a executable for every game in 1 BD or Multiple BDs in 1 set, that'd be so good. I personally just want a legitimate physical copy of A1-5. Since they are only digital atm, I'd think if they put them all together, a physical release would happen. I can only dream at the moment >< 

Speaking from personal experience, if you can write an email in half broken Japanese telling them you want to buy something like that, you'll probably get a reply from them with their intentions.  I'm the first to complain when Japanese companies make it difficult for me to give them money for things I want to buy, but every time I've sent an email asking about something I would want to buy and apologize for the poor Japanese of a western aniota, I've always gotten a reply from someone excited just to know people know they exist on the other side of the planet.  Typically I get a reply in less than 24 hours.  It's not as much of a shot in the dark as you'd think. 

Happy New Year to all and best wishes to everyone on the TL team! I gotta admit, I was half expecting you guys to surprise everyone with the patch release like "Happy New Year, asshats! Here's your A-1." But obviously, that's not the case lol. Anyway, thank you all for the hard work. Keep it up!

Happy New Year to all and best wishes to everyone on the TL team! I gotta admit, I was half expecting you guys to surprise everyone with the patch release like "Happy New Year, asshats! Here's your A-1." But obviously, that's not the case lol. Anyway, thank you all for the hard work. Keep it up!

Here you go asshat! Here's your A-1 and Happy New Year to you!

0005440000004_500x500-jpg.2778

• 2 weeks later...

Well, there's only so much you can say about how annoying it is :P They answered the question so there was nothing else xD I still come by here multiple times a day to see if there's any talk, but in terms of general discussion and since we want to keep it as A-1 related as possible.. yeah.. I'm positive all of the translators come here often to see posts as well as they seem to respond quickly as long as they feel like they should/want to. 

On another note, I am getting a lot of Majikoi stuff from C89~ <3 Too bad the only thing Kazuko related was their 3,000 yen set :[ Not sure if I can wear the Miyako shirt around normal public, but I definitely will around certain friends xD

Just now, Mahesvara said:

What order is everyone planning to do the routes in? Personally I'm going to do Benkei, Azumi, and then Sayaka.

Well, since I've already done Sayaka a couple times... I'll do Azumi - Benkei. Mostly because I really enjoy the routes that change Yamato's setting (i.e. in Monshiro's route, he joins class A, becomes her butler and joins the Kuki corporation; triple setting change!).

Honnestly, I was going to choose on a whim, but the more I think about it, the more I think tha going with Azumi first isn't a bas choice. I mean, we saw how she idolizes Hideo, and I'm curious about how she will "switch" to Yamato...