Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

They say A-5 will be released in 2015 still so there's a chance the date is this month, but it'll probably be within a couple of months.. I think.

Very happy to hear that the likelihood of the rest of A series being translated is higher than never! A part of me wishes you guys did take some sort of donation. But I admire and respect your decisions on it.

I still honestly mostly just want to read Azumi's route then Benkei's. I can wait for A2-A5~ Although, I'm not sure I'd enjoy the series being skipped around since I like to play/read things that are released chronologically. But yeah it is indeed up to Majitranslations. Overall, I wouldn't really mind either way :]

The way we see it, all of the A series is one game(and it's highly likely they'll release it as one game at some point in the future), so the order is mostly just whatever dowolf feels like working on next; failing that, drawing names out of a hat. If he wants to make a poll for what to do next, that's up to him.

Well, let's not get way too excited. They never confirmed, nor denied, that they're doing the rest of the A series. Which is, if you think about it, is a good thing: I don't to get my hopes up for nothing.

Well, to be honest with you. They answered with "Probably" on the question "are you guys going to translate majikoi A-2 TO A-5 after you finished majikoi A-1"

I don't recall this being said, but I'll go ahead and say that it is indeed likely we'll continue with the rest of the A series. We'll have an update on this eventually.

this was my source :P 

http://imgur.com/KrL1wtl

Well, unless my English is worse than I thought, "probably" doesn't mean "yes". A lot of unknow factors can appear out of nowhere, and if I've learnt anything from VN translation community, getting your hopes up could lead to huge disappointment (We've seen it with Majikoi)

But yeah, since they've said a few post earlier, that it's likely to happen, all I have to do is trust them. They didn't le te me down so far!

Well, unless my English is worse than I thought, "probably" doesn't mean "yes". A lot of unknow factors can appear out of nowhere, and if I've learnt anything from VN translation community, getting your hopes up could lead to huge disappointment (We've seen it with Majikoi)

But yeah, since they've said a few post earlier, that it's likely to happen, all I have to do is trust them. They didn't le te me down so far!

Nah mate, if you wanna talk about huge disappointments Dracu-Riot takes the cake no doubt. Besides that, I'd rather have the team take their time on their project(s) considering how some recent releases haven't been of the best quality. 

Length-wise the whole A-series is slightly longer than Majikoi S right? Although not much?

Bushido Plan girls are very relevant to the whole Majikoi series as a whole so Seiso gets my vote too. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

...Did someone say poll?!

http://strawpoll.me/6293047

(Though I do agree that the games should be released in order; barring hell freezing over, that should happen.)

I mean, I mentioned a poll....

As for order, yea, I'd like to keep releases in order. Then again, who knows, maybe Minatosoft will release the whole A series as a single game before we finish, and we can just release them all at once(this should not be taken as a commitment to doing them all, nor saying we're not going to release one title at a time; this is a joke, please don't hurt me).

If the A series is released as a whole, whether it's a single game, or a executable for every game in 1 BD or Multiple BDs in 1 set, that'd be so good. I personally just want a legitimate physical copy of A1-5. Since they are only digital atm, I'd think if they put them all together, a physical release would happen. I can only dream at the moment >< 

They're announcing A-5's release date on Friday and the last couple have had their dates announced pretty close to release. It will probably come out next month. 

So if you want to skip around a little, I don't think many would complain about getting a Yoshitsune route sooner. You know, just saying. :makina:

tomorrow?!?! wait...today?!?!?! FINALLY.

I swore that it said it was coming in October, then that didn't happen, thanks to this Minato Carnival and their Shoujo-tachi VN/Anime production. Kinda sucks *(for me) that that one is all ages though

Bushido Plan Girls are the best though.

Inb4, I'll keep changing IP and stuff to mass-vote Monshiro. Ha!

My vote's for Mon too, they are all cute but I am just curious to see if we get to meet her dad finally and Yamato going like, Hello Cap Senior xD

On a personal note some more out of Yang Zhi Gotta respect the pantsu master =x=  Or master thief?

Inb4, I'll keep changing IP and stuff to mass-vote Monshiro. Ha!

My vote's for Mon too, they are all cute but I am just curious to see if we get to meet her dad finally and Yamato going like, Hello Cap Senior xD

On a personal note some more out of Yang Zhi Gotta respect the pantsu master =x=  Or master thief?

I'm precisely voting because we'll supposedly see Mon's family in more detail (and grown-up Mon, too).

Monshiro's afterstory route in A-2 is way too sweet and vanilla for me. I'm the NTR Witch, I like it more spicy and Seiso's route definitely fits my needs more because she comes in 2 different flavors with her split personality with Haou.

Edited by CeruleanGamer

They're announcing A-5's release date on Friday and the last couple have had their dates announced pretty close to release. It will probably come out next month. 

So if you want to skip around a little, I don't think many would complain about getting a Yoshitsune route sooner. You know, just saying. :makina:

Yoshitsune's will definitely be relevant to the whole Majikoi series, I wouldn't mind this either. I really want a conclusion in this whole M arc thing. 

There are many routes and parts of the story im looking forward on the A1 to 5  and as many said hopefully we'll get all of them

Prefer Monshiro route since i think it's better than Seiso but oh well :sachi:

Also, A5 will be released in winter 2016 if google translation is right

Which side of winter? Winter 2016 is next month, or a year from now.

I've no idea since i used google translate. Maybe you can check the site :sachi: