Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

If you're basing the fanbase on youtube comments, I think I've found your problem.

To be fair, when the top liked material on Fuwanovel is littered with Majikoi updates, it says a lot.

If you're basing the fanbase on youtube comments, I think I've found your problem.

To be fair, when the top liked material on Fuwanovel is littered with Majikoi updates, it says a lot.

What's with your hate on Series because of its Fanbase? 

That's Narrow Minded.

There are a lot of toxic fans out there when it comes to any sort of thing. In my opinion, Majikoi is one of those fan bases.

You are the one who is toxic here.

What's with your hate on Series because of its Fanbase? 

That's Narrow Minded.

There are a lot of toxic fans out there when it comes to any sort of thing. In my opinion, Majikoi is one of those fan bases.

You are the one who is toxic here.

Now now. Let us not derail this thread please. Cuz exactly this is the reason that makes others think bad about this "fanbase".

Any chance of getting a status update? Or have i missed anything?

Status updates will be provided whenever it's ready.  

Alright. Just wanted to ask in case i missed a status update. Wish you guys happy holidays in advance.

I'm not part of the Majikoi A-1 Translation team. Just speaking on behalf of all our fantranslators. They are very busy people and don't like to be demanded for status updates constantly. 

Any chance of getting a status update? Or have i missed anything?

Status updates will be provided whenever it's ready.  

Alright. Just wanted to ask in case i missed a status update. Wish you guys happy holidays in advance.

I'm not part of the Majikoi A-1 Translation team. Just speaking on behalf of all our fantranslators. They are very busy people and don't like to be demanded for status updates constantly. 

It's true anyway. They've already said they'll only post an update when they get a route done.

Well for one i  really like the Majikoi Series even if like many pointed out the shift of Majikoi S to have even more random H was kind of a turn for the worse i still liked the game itself and for one am hyped for A-1 to be translated and someday 2 to 5 aswell if that's within the realm of possibility.

Also wanted to take the time to thank the translators who take the time and work to do it for everyone who wants to enjoy the series they love.

I had heard of a group called Skyspear translation who also worked on Majikoi S was doing  progress on A-1 aswell and i don't know if here we're talking about them or fan groups doing so, on their page they have updates on the progress thus far aswell if anyone wants to check it out i'll leave the link here too ( not meaning to offend anyone) just sharing what i knew of before seeing this post.

https://skyspeartranslations.wordpress.com/progress/majikoi-a-1-progress/

I had heard of a group called Skyspear translation who also worked on Majikoi S was doing  progress on A-1 aswell and i don't know if here we're talking about them or fan groups doing so, on their page they have updates on the progress thus far aswell if anyone wants to check it out i'll leave the link here too ( not meaning to offend anyone) just sharing what i knew of before seeing this post.

We co-joined skyspear for a little while before their leader and some others went AWOL.

Well for one i  really like the Majikoi Series even if like many pointed out the shift of Majikoi S to have even more random H was kind of a turn for the worse i still liked the game itself and for one am hyped for A-1 to be translated and someday 2 to 5 aswell if that's within the realm of possibility.

Also wanted to take the time to thank the translators who take the time and work to do it for everyone who wants to enjoy the series they love.

Skyspear dissolved (sorta disappeared) and some of the members joined this project in order to keep TLing Majikoi A.

Skyspear dissolved (sorta disappeared) and some of the members joined this project in order to keep TLing Majikoi A.

Oh...They did? i had no idea, i mean they didn't post anything or say anything about it.

It sucks that they broke apart but at least someone is carrying on the translation projects they had which is awesome, i wish them the best of luck and appreciate the work they keep doing : D

Well, let's not get way too excited. They never confirmed, nor denied, that they're doing the rest of the A series. Which is, if you think about it, is a good thing: I don't to get my hopes up for nothing.

Well, to be honest with you. They answered with "Probably" on the question "are you guys going to translate majikoi A-2 TO A-5 after you finished majikoi A-1"

Well, let's not get way too excited. They never confirmed, nor denied, that they're doing the rest of the A series. Which is, if you think about it, is a good thing: I don't to get my hopes up for nothing.

Well, to be honest with you. They answered with "Probably" on the question "are you guys going to translate majikoi A-2 TO A-5 after you finished majikoi A-1"

I don't recall this being said, but I'll go ahead and say that it is indeed likely we'll continue with the rest of the A series. We'll have an update on this eventually.

Edited by twdarkeh

I don't recall this being said, but I'll go ahead and say that it is indeed likely we'll continue with the rest of the A series. We'll have an update on this eventually.

Well I hope it happens cuz I am most looking forward to 5, the last one lucky me xD  Anyway, thanks a lot for your hard work and I am looking forward to this. Lately I've not watched anime or played much games, so doing both Maji de VNs was literaly my escape from the daily grind. So thanks for that =x=

They're announcing A-5's release date on Friday and the last couple have had their dates announced pretty close to release. It will probably come out next month. 

So if you want to skip around a little, I don't think many would complain about getting a Yoshitsune route sooner. You know, just saying. :makina:

They're announcing A-5's release date on Friday and the last couple have had their dates announced pretty close to release. It will probably come out next month. 

So if you want to skip around a little, I don't think many would complain about getting a Yoshitsune route sooner. You know, just saying. :makina:

My man, you know where it's at :D 

P.S. Nothing wrong with a little more time spend with Margit either >x>

Yoshitsune's will definitely be relevant to the whole Majikoi series, I wouldn't mind this either. I really want a conclusion in this whole M arc thing. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer