Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

Do you guys have any idea how long this will take? I have no problems waiting, but i would like to know that will this be finished this year (yeah, man can dream) or will it take somewhere around February - April next year.

And i assume you still have no solid plans of continuing translating the A-games after this one?

Do you guys have any idea how long this will take? I have no problems waiting, but i would like to know that will this be finished this year (yeah, man can dream) or will it take somewhere around February - April next year.

And i assume you still have no solid plans of continuing translating the A-games after this one?

No ETA. Never ETA.

• 3 weeks later...

There's quite a few issues with them. They gave their routes a QC check in Majikoi S as well. Besides, it's good to make the routes' translations consistent with each other in the process.

Makes sense I guess. They are doing Azumi and Benkei after all. It's good to make it consistent so that people wouldn't wonder why Sayaka translation seems off/different from the others. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

There's quite a few issues with them. They gave their routes a QC check in Majikoi S as well. Besides, it's good to make the routes' translations consistent with each other in the process.

If anyone is interested, once we're done, we can post the list of errors in sayaka. No promises the links will still work, but should give you an idea on quantity.

If anyone is interested, once we're done, we can post the list of errors in sayaka. No promises the links will still work, but should give you an idea on quantity.

Up to you guys. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing it, but it's not necessary. You guys are doing the full translation, so if you have changes you want made, I'd say everyone should simply respect that decision.

My opinion is the complete opposite, as Sayaka's route is not bad in any way.

From what I heard there's plenty of problems with stuff like grammar, punctuation, and spelling which I'm really OCD about to the point it actually makes my experience playing less enjoyable. Besides it's not like it's going to add another month to the project.

My opinion is the complete opposite, as Sayaka's route is not bad in any way.

From what I heard there's plenty of problems with stuff like grammar, punctuation, and spelling which I'm really OCD about to the point it actually makes my experience playing less enjoyable. Besides it's not like it's going to add another month to the project.

Not gonna lie. I stop myself sometimes and rant to friends about grammar/typos/etc when they are pretty bad. I feel bad though, since it's usually only once in good long awhile. :P