Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

Lee's route is actually pretty interesting. It is very dark but the comic relief of the whole premise of her route keeps you quite engaged:

Yamato helps her win the play dead competition that she was practicing for back in Majikoi S. This is funny because it starts with just mere poking but then it evolved to fondling and then making Lee actually climax.

I say IT IS BETTER than every original heroine route maybe except Wanko's (it's really tough to top off a good realistic drama route).

Im curious about which type of Tsubame you guys prefer? The S or M version?

the M version, definetly.

I like S girls somewhat, but she got pretty annoying for my taste and it just looked like the M version fits her better overall.

in the A route, I felt like she was more in-betwen S & M, but yeah, I agree, Tsubame seems more fitting as a M. Cute when she got jealous of some other girls and when too busy to meet up often. Why is she the only one to have an option though?

Due to her route, I guess. When you get that choice, you either give in to her flow and way of doing things (your acceptance reaffirms her believe that she's right to act that way), or you deny her way of doing things, and her loving Yamato makes her recapacitate.

S Tsubame is better than M.

The S route is far better than M, and the best thing about S route you will see the hottest MILF in Majikoi. I really dont mind breaking up with Tsubame and ran off with her mom...

heheheh i'm pretty sure the title of hottest milf goes to Yamato's mother. i mean seriously have you seen her? ohhh heh she is quite nice indeed.

heheheh i'm pretty sure the title of hottest milf goes to Yamato's mother. i mean seriously have you seen her? ohhh heh she is quite nice indeed.

No No NO.....I agree Saki is a good Milf, but Misago is much...and mucccch better.

Especially her cool mature style...oh geez, i will gladly give one of my sandwich just to touch her butt 

Wish there was an A-story with Yamato's mother but on his dad's perspective? Have you seen all the crazy stuff they've been doing? "We will go to to the park right there and you will strip"..... Damn, his dad is pretty hardcore and there could be so many amazing scenes/CGs with that. 

Wish there was an A-story with Yamato's mother but on his dad's perspective? Have you seen all the crazy stuff they've been doing? "We will go to to the park right there and you will strip"..... Damn, his dad is pretty hardcore and there could be so many amazing scenes/CGs with that. 

Second to that...and Ageha X kojuro route.

If Mon can be with Yamato that means Ageha should be paired with kojuro.

Both are good but I like M Tsubame more. Especially after you have finished reading her S route.

in the A route, I felt like she was more in-betwen S & M, but yeah, I agree, Tsubame seems more fitting as a M. Cute when she got jealous of some other girls and when too busy to meet up often. Why is she the only one to have an option though?

My reasoning would be to represent her historical figure.

Apparently a long time ago her so-called 'figure' used to rule a land which was ironically called Yamato. Hence the route 'Tsubame taking the lead' which means Matsunaga ruling over Yamato.

The other route is probably used to show a bit of her historical figure's life. In that case they related that history into her being a masochist thus Yamato taking the lead (M route). It could also be something simple to just show that Yamato is a sadist but it fits well with the story though.

That's pretty much the details in short sentences.

Yeah, she is based on a daimyo called Matsunaga Hisahide.

His relationship to Nobunaga almost the same as Tsubame to Momoyo.Tsubame's weapon got its name from Hishahide favourite Tea kettle.

In fact lots of characters from S and A are based from Chinese's Water margin and Japanese historical such as Minamoto no monogatari and Sengoku jidai.

Guys. Please don't forget that this discussion is for Majkoi A-1! It's great that you guys are having a nice discussion, but keep that to the Majikoi S Discussion. As darkeh mentioned, it's still up, so go there instead.

I also don't think throwing in mentions of A when you're mostly talking about S counts either. Not trying to be a nazi or anything here, but it seemed to be getting out of hand again.

I thought there were no Majikoi routes in A or anything else for Ageha because Ren has a route with her in Kimiaru?  Or am I remembering that wrong?

Her only route is from the all ages version of kimiaru. Besides, i've heard that due to corporate issue, minatosoft lost the copyrights to kimiaru. That's why you don't get to see returning characters in majikoi. The only exception to this is ageha and kojuro cos they aren't "main".

What...WHAT!?  Did anyone tell Minatosoft?  Having been on Minatosoft.com today, it sure looks like they own Kimiaru, seeing as they tried to get me to buy it and supplied me with very attractive Shinra-sama wallpaper.  If they don't own it, who does?!?!

I know there wasn't an Ageha route in the original version, but are you sure there wasn't an Ageha route in the 通常版/Regular Edition released in 2011?  I was under the impression it was added there, having added everything that was in the PS2 and PSP versions along with more voices.

Now watch them lose half the rights to A-5 in a Mahjong game somehow and it'll never be finished. 

Her only route is from the all ages version of kimiaru. Besides, i've heard that due to corporate issue, minatosoft lost the copyrights to kimiaru. That's why you don't get to see returning characters in majikoi. The only exception to this is ageha and kojuro cos they aren't "main".

[citation needed]