Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

Excuse me. Is this the Majikoi A-1 topic? Cuz i feel like all I am reading is about Majikoi and Majikoi S :vinty: (maybe stay on-topic?)

And to stay on-topic myself: Storyteller will be translating the whole Azumi route while Dowolf does Benkei and re-translation Sakura right? Is there by far any difference yet in their respective "Translator-Skills" ? Not that I am concerned. I was just wondering if you can already tell. :makina: (It's a stupid question, I admit it)

Well, considering that it is not out yet and that any discussion about the story will be deemed as spoilers. I guess it is inevitable. That said though, i still agree we should stay on topic.

Guys, as fun as this discussion is, let's make some things clear:

1) This is the A-1 thread. Not the thread for the original or S. Both of those still have open threads.

2) If a girl says no, at all, and a man forces himself on her, it's rape. It also works the other way around. If there is no active consent, it's rape.

3) Doing nothing =/= consent. Not even close.

I'm going to ask that if you're not going to discuss A-1 or the translation thereof, you post in a different thread. I'd also ask you all to remember that rape is bad, and saying that "it's not rape without resistance" is also bad. I would hate to see the mods come in and close this thread, but that's what will happen if you can't stay on topic.

If I had a broom, it would have been broken after I cleaned this thread.

This thread is to discuss the translation project of Majikoi A-1.

It is NOT to discuss Majikoi, Majikoi S, or anything that's unrelated to the translation project of Majikoi A-1.

As some already pointed out, a /topic/11622-certain-moment-in-chriss-route-in-maji-de-watashi-ni-koi-shinisai/">thread was made to discuss that particular scene in Chris' route, you can bring your discussion in there if you want to, but don't put it on this thread.

Thank you.

Guys, as fun as this discussion is, let's make some things clear:

1) This is the A-1 thread. Not the thread for the original or S. Both of those still have open threads.

2) If a girl says no, at all, and a man forces himself on her, it's rape. It also works the other way around. If there is no active consent, it's rape.

3) Doing nothing =/= consent. Not even close.

I'm going to ask that if you're not going to discuss A-1 or the translation thereof, you post in a different thread. I'd also ask you all to remember that rape is bad, and saying that "it's not rape without resistance" is also bad. I would hate to see the mods come in and close this thread, but that's what will happen if you can't stay on topic.

Been following this for awhile now, thought I'd finally make an account!

Really excited to read through Azumi's. Was hoping she was in S but it didn't happen. She seemed to have gained some points with Yamato during Monshiro's route and I thought there was a chance it was going to branch out!

Overall, I hear good things for her route, so I can't wait! I finished Sayaka and like her a lot, but I actually can't get over the fact that she's a... Yeah, No spoilers for others :P

Thanks for picking up this project!

Been following this for awhile now, thought I'd finally make an account!

Really excited to read through Azumi's. Was hoping she was in S but it didn't happen. She seemed to have gained some points with Yamato during Monshiro's route and I thought there was a chance it was going to branch out!

Overall, I hear good things for her route, so I can't wait! I finished Sayaka and like her a lot, but I actually can't get over the fact that she's a... Yeah, No spoilers for others :P

Thanks for picking up this project!

I've been wondering about this for a while but which path does Benkei's route start off from in A-1?

Does does it start from the route where Yamato isn't in a relationship or does it start from the secret route in S.

Also out of curiosity, does Minatosoft just announced these A games whenever they want one-by-one or did they confirm from the start that five of them are released at the same time?