Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

Actually, there is no way Mon could be 18 given what they said about her.  After skipping grades she's still only in the second year of high school (third year by western standards). That's pushing the possibility of 18 without the grade skipping.  I know they claim she's "18" for sake of legality, but come on.  The mathematical impossibility aside, let's use the optical method and consider the likelihood of anyone not hitting puberty by 18.  It's crap like this that caused Yamato's father to say Japan was a rotten country not worth saving and thus he threw it away like a used condom.    

Actually, there is no way Mon could be 18 given what they said about her.  After skipping grades she's still only in the second year of high school (third year by western standards). That's pushing the possibility of 18 without the grade skipping.  I know they claim she's "18" for sake of legality, but come on.  The mathematical impossibility aside, let's use the optical method and consider the likelihood of anyone not hitting puberty by 18.  It's crap like this that caused Yamato's father to say Japan was a rotten country not worth saving and thus he threw it away like a used condom.    

Loli = crime.  When Yamato becomes Prime Minister and fixes that rotten country mosaics and loli will finally take their rightful place in the dustbin of history.

Since we've been talking about Minato Soft's release schedule...when the hell is Maji de Miyako ni Koishinasai! going be released?!?!  I was promised 48 H scenes with Miyako, after which my brain won't be able to tell the difference between the game and reality and I'll start doing H things with Miyako in real life.  If they maji de want my 10,290 yen it's high time they put some effort into it!

It's just a funny tongue-in-cheek approach to the disclaimer you see at the start of every VN ("All characters are over 18 years old"). It's just a joke that plays on the idea that nobody will actually believe it. I don't see the reason for the drama over this.

somebody insulted lolis how can there not be conflict over this.

That'd be nice :jinpou:

Remember, guys, this is a discussion about the Majikoi A-1 translation project.  You're supposed to actually talk about the project itself, or at the very least about Majikoi in general.

I'm only here once a year I come just to make trouble but fine. I have to ask are there plans to translate all of the A series.

If anyone has any questions or comments regarding the Majikoi A-1 Translation Project, feel free to post them here. Please stay on topic. The project can be found here.

Related: If anyone has an image similar to the one that is in the thread(for S) but for A-1, please post it here, so that I can swap it out.

Guys, which tools are you using to unpack/repack the dialogues?

Zbspac and exchpac, along with our own tools we make.

Darn, that's quite a wall for me right now. I was hoping I could do translation for the following series and share the work with you guys (I have some knowledge on the software development area, but not to the extent to create tools for this purpose).

Darn, that's quite a wall for me right now. I was hoping I could do translation for the following series and share the work with you guys (I have some knowledge on the software development area, but not to the extent to create tools for this purpose).

Couldn't you just join their team if they need the help and help you with the tools? O: