Majikoi A Translation Project Discussion

Huh. I made a joke on....VNDB, I think. I was under the impression that you guys would take a several month break before starting A-1, and the joke was something like "We're going to get A-1 in English before A-5 ever comes out."

Did not think I'd be accurate unintentionally.

Huh. I made a joke on....VNDB, I think. I was under the impression that you guys would take a several month break before starting A-1, and the joke was something like "We're going to get A-1 in English before A-5 ever comes out."

Did not think I'd be accurate unintentionally.

Eh, I think we'll take our time more on this one, rather than plowing through route after route. Depends on what dowolf wants to do.

hmm, did I read the website wrong in that A-5 would be coming out in October? Google couldn't translate it, but that's about all I could manage.

I'll take that bet Nero, and donate it to the Maji crew for a "good time spa with all you can fill in two bowls worth of Ramen"

Well, dowolf I admire you. You're still sane after Maji + Maji S.

Hope you'll stay sane after Maji A's too.

Good luck on this one.

Still kind of sad that you're still doing Maji instead of showing some love to other VNs :P

I won't complain though :)

i'm only one person dammit.

and the biggest other project (well, besides Oretsuba) that I really want to work on right now is Dai Gyakuten Saiban, but I'm hesitant to dive into that when there's still a decent chance Capcom localizes it themselves. Besides, with 3DS emulators not being a thing and Capcom taking down every DGS video they can find, there's not really a good way to release it.

but now i'm getting off-topic >_>

Besides, with 3DS emulators not being a thing and Capcom taking down every DGS video they can find, there's not really a good way to release it.

At least this is going to change soon. I give between six months to a year before Citra, an extremely promising 3DS emulator from some of the minds behind Dolphin and PPSSPP, allows most games to be playable. They're making huge strides each month.

I guess the A series were meant for people like you then. If the writer is feeling tired of Majikoi, it's probably because of all the side characters. While interesting, doing whole routes for them might wear one out, at least I would think so. Dowolf and crew might have a better grasp since they're going thru everything similar to the writers and share the same love of Majikoi!

If the sales and everything has been especially good, I can see them going back to it to make I suppose a Finale? as part of a trio, but it'll be after they take a good break. Seeing as how they've spent the past 2-3 years on A-Series leads me to believe that anyways.

Then again, reading such things in broken english seems like they had a bit of fun with all of them. I just saw the part where Gakuto fishes out Takae from the river, and with all her bad luck, I kinda want to see what her after story is.

Benkei is forever my favorite though. She gets a laugh from me everytime she appears, so truly, I can't wait until I can read her route in A-1. I got the massage vouchers for you all, but procuring the free ramen tickets seems harder, what about General Tso's chicken instead?

Oh, didn't know this translation was already a thing. I already played the translated route and I have to say I really liked it, so I'm looking forward to this. I just hope the other routes don't go in the H direction, like Big Boss's route in Majikoi S.

Keep up the good work!

Loli = crime.  When Yamato becomes Prime Minister and fixes that rotten country mosaics and loli will finally take their rightful place in the dustbin of history.

Since we've been talking about Minato Soft's release schedule...when the hell is Maji de Miyako ni Koishinasai! going be released?!?!  I was promised 48 H scenes with Miyako, after which my brain won't be able to tell the difference between the game and reality and I'll start doing H things with Miyako in real life.  If they maji de want my 10,290 yen it's high time they put some effort into it!