Kara no Shoujo skip function

Silvz

Do you have the option "skip previously read" on the menu? to use this option you can't use the control key(using control will skip everything), you need to use the icon that says "skip" in the screen, it wont let you click it if you haven't read the text yet and if you have it will let you click it (it will be highlighted)

Do you have the option "skip previously read" on the menu? to use this option you can't use the control key(using control will skip everything), you need to use the icon that says "skip" in the screen, it wont let you click it if you haven't read the text yet and if you have it will let you click it (it will be highlighted)

Yes, I do. It is marked. However, it feels like it really doesn't work, but when I'm sure there isn't any old text [after march 15], I'll test it again.

it works fine with me and it works in the same way it did on cartagra, it's a bit weird but some vns has the feature that only works when you use the "skip" button on the screen and not pressing control on your keyboard.

But does it stop when it gets to unread texts in "already read" days? Like, I've read the game once, on my second playthrough, will it stop at different texts even if I've alredy read the whole game?