Groupees VN Bundle #3

Ryechu

Geez.  I was hoping that they'd at least put some decent nukige in there, but then again, this is MangaGamer, sooo...that was an unrealistic hope.  If JAST did it with their bundle, MangaGamer was gonna do it worse.  Pass.  Not a big fan of tentacles.

Thanks for mentioning it, though, Ryechu.

They should have thrown at least one more decent title into this...admittedly with their DRM I wouldn't be buying this anyway but still all nukige (not the greatest nukige either) except deardrops wow not as good as it could be. Thankfully I've bought deardrops hard-copy (no drm) so I have no interest in this at the moment. If you like these type of nukige or haven't bought Deardrops and are ok with drm then feel free to grab this bundle. 

They should have thrown at least one more decent title into this...admittedly with their DRM I wouldn't be buying this anyway but still all nukige (not the greatest nukige either) except deardrops wow not as good as it could be. Thankfully I've bought deardrops hard-copy (no drm) so I have no interest in this at the moment. If you like these type of nukige or haven't bought Deardrops and are ok with drm then feel free to grab this bundle. 

Actually the only game in the bundle that has DRM is Sandwiched by my wife and her sister.

Deardrops = DRM-Free (shame I already have a physical edition)

Detective Opera not DRM Free (shame)

Slave Witch DRM-Free

Sandwich = not DRM-Free

Ruby and Asuka both DRM-Free

It seems they have started doing drm-free titles just very few of them good to know though.

Is the only VN there that has a good story Deardrops? It seems like a story I would like. I like romance but not H-scenes..

Deardrops is pretty much the only vn there with a good story however the sale price and the fact it's DRM-Free (thanks for the clue-in Tehoa) makes it worth picking up if you don't already own it. 

Detective Opera not DRM Free (shame)

Nope, it actually is DRM free also. Every game on MangaGamer's site that has DRM will say this on the product page:

Network:
When you start this game for the first time, it is necessary to connect the Internet for "Activation"