Looking for more Gainax-level anime silliness

Just finished watching Kill la Kill, and I'm wanting to watch more anime that has that Gainax feel (yes, I know, Kill la Kill was made by Trigger  >.<).  So far, I've watched Gurren Lagann, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, FLCL and Kill la Kill.  Is there anything else that retains that level of awesome stupidity and ridiculousness, or am I out of luck on this one?

Ever watch Nichijou? That might just be the thing you are looking for. xD

Nope, never even heard of it before.  I'll check it out  o7

If you don't mind the length, Gintama is pretty much what you're asking for.

201 episodes?  :michiru:   Eh...might as well give it a shot.  At least there aren't 708 episodes *coughcough One Piece coughcough*

Thanks for the suggestions!

201 episodes?  :michiru:   Eh...might as well give it a shot

More :P It's still airing.

Gintama is like an addiction, the first few episodes won't taste that good, by the 25th you'll really start liking it and by the 100th or so you'll complain you only have 170 or so left.

I don't think I have any anime that really replicate the Gainax feel, maybe you'd need to dig in older stuff for that.

Well, this is probably all the anime I'll be watching for the next year  :P  Dunno if I'll get to all of them, but I still appreciate the suggestions!

More :P It's still airing.

Gintama is like an addiction, the first few episodes won't taste that good, by the 25th you'll really start liking it and by the 100th or so you'll complain you only have 170 or so left.

My bad, I looked it up on Wikipedia and only saw the original run, and assumed it stopped there.  Apparently not  xD  So, there's Gintama, Gintama' and Gintama°, and 3 OVAs.  Did I get it right this time?