VNs with and without sexual content disscusion

Novel21

I'm pretty sure he was joking around dude, no need to bust a blood vessel. I would also like to add that I actually really enjoy reading incestous smut, not because I have any inherent desire to bang my sisters. I like them as people, but they are light-years away from my "type". It's the forbidden romance appeal, similar to netori or student - teacher sexual relations. It's allot less apealing in real life, but just like highschool, can be entertaing to experience in the 2-D world.

Yeah, I guess I was getting too emotional. But still, please don't talk about such games, at least to me. I'm glad that I have many sisters, and I have nice parents that still able to feed us, educate us, and give affection to us even though they're not actually rich or wealthy. Thanks to that, my sisters are lovely creatures, smart, dilligent, pure and innocent.

Yeah, I guess I was getting too emotional. But still, please don't talk about such games, at least to me. I'm glad that I have many sisters, and I have nice parents that still able to feed us, educate us, and give affection to us even though they're not actually rich or wealthy. Thanks to that, my sisters are lovely creatures, smart, dilligent, pure and innocent.

Fair enough man.