Amnesia Later PSP Scripts

Hi Guys

Ive managed to get my hands on the FULL psp scripts for Amnesia later AND crowd + a few other psp VNs!

I just thought i'd leave them here incase anyone wants to pick the game up or use them for japanese practice

Amnesia later has 66 scripts in total.

Here are the amnesia later psp scripts:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/TenQSS60ba/Amnesia_Later.html

If anyone wants amnesia crowds scripts or the other psp full visual novel scripts i have then just pm me or comment below

Arigateu gozimas

If anyone wants [...] Ive managed to get my hands on [...] a few [...] psp VNs

Thanks. But I have 2 questions. What exactly, could you do a list?

And something that bothered me for a while, until now I wasn´t able to find text in any PSP game I tried. Maybe I should ask randomly here because it does fit the topic. I do have skills, and I did even a giant thread to hook text from emulators, but until now I failed every time to find it in the ingame files. I know that there are most likely in the .cpk files, but if I extract everything I get lost. I only can say where it could be, and where most likely not. I would be interested how people can find the files, and then differ between dialog and garbage to finally create scripts. (Yes, I tried games, and I know that the inside of the cpk files can differ majorly, but seriously, there must be a way to do it.)

Thanks. But I have 2 questions. What exactly, could you do a list?

And something that bothered me for a while, until now I wasn´t able to find text in any PSP game I tried. Maybe I should ask randomly here because it does fit the topic. I do have skills, and I did even a giant thread to hook text from emulators, but until now I failed every time to find it in the ingame files. I know that there are most likely in the .cpk files, but if I extract everything I get lost. I only can say where it could be, and where most likely not. I would be interested how people can find the files, and then differ between dialog and garbage to finally create scripts. (Yes, I tried games, and I know that the inside of the cpk files can differ majorly, but seriously, there must be a way to do it.)

Sorry but could you rephrase that?

Ehm, ok, I try.

You said you have scripts of various psp VN´s. A list would be nice.

And to make the rest to the point, the question was: "How to create scripts from the original PSP ingame files."

I have all these PSP scripts

Alice series resources cg+bg+sprites (All games of the series)

Alice series scripts (Omochabako+Daiya WWW+ Daiya MW+Heart new remake)

Romeo and Juliet cg+bg+scripts

Brothers Conflict:Passion Pink scripts

Norn9 ~Norn + Nonette~ scripts+cg+bg+bgm+sprites

Toki no Kizuna scripts+cg+bg+bgm+sprites

Princess Nightmare (PC) scripts

Danzai no Maria (old pc version) scripts

Okashi na Shima no Peter Pan ~Sweet Never Land~ cg+bg+bgm+scripts+sprites

Diabolik Lovers More Blood scripts

Clock Zero ~Shuuen no Ichibyou~ Portable cg+bg+sprites (non transparent)

Clock Zero ~Shuuen no Ichibyou~ Portable scripts (extracted by me, converted in hkki by user aseriaa)

Arabians Doubt ~The engagement on desert~ cg+bg+scripts+sprites

Amnesia

Amnesia Later

Amnesia Crowd

Black Wolves Saga Last hope

Juuzaengi ~Engetsu Sangokuden~

Snow Bound Land

24 Ji no Kane to Cinderella ~Halloween Wedding~

Arabians lost

Diabolik lovers Haunted Dark Bridal

Genroh

Glass Heart Princess

Grimm the Bounty Hunter

L.G.S ~Shinsetsu Houshin Engi~

Mother Goose no Himitsu no Yakata

School wars

Hyakki Yakou ~Kaidan Romance~

Tasogare Toki ~Kaidan Romance~

Wand of Fortune 2

You need to make a tool to convert the script fornat to another format! For example for my sakurasou project our hacker converted .aab scripts to .txt

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Ive managed to get my hands on the FULL psp scripts for Amnesia later AND crowd + a few other psp VNs!

I just thought i'd leave them here incase anyone wants to pick the game up or use them for japanese practice

If anyone wants amnesia crowds scripts or the other psp full visual novel scripts i have then just pm me or comment below

Arigateu gozimas

I want to play amnesia crowds, so I'd really love if you could post its scripts. Please help me

• 10 months later...
  • 6 years later...
On 8/24/2015 at 4:21 PM, Mikata jin said:

Hi Guys

Arigateu gozimas

hi! 

I'm new to psp emulation games and i really wanted to play amnesia later but it turned out there was only the Japanese version available :( but i saw your scripts! it's just that i don't know where to put them so the game could be translated? I've searched around and the only thong that comes up is how to make scripts.. would you please tell me how to use your scripts? I would be eternally grateful xD