Have you ever made this mistake

InvertMouse

This morning, I woke up as usual to prepare for work. I brushed my teeth, showered and then made breakfast. As I ate, I noticed the microwave said 11:58pm. What the, not even midnight yet? For a second, I actually freaked out and thought I might have time traveled. I have a water proof clock in the bathroom, and when I was inside, I swore the time was 11:35pm. Then, I realized I was so drowsy that I must have just saw x:35, because I had assumed it was 5am, which was my usual waking time for work. The double face palm is real! I have never made a mistake like that before (TuT).

So yeah, I wanted to see if anyone else has ever done the same thing. Hopefully the answer is yes so I can feel a bit better >=]. Thanks XD~

I don't think I've ever done it on my own, but during college, I sometimes would forget to turn my alarm off, so I would get up at like 6:30AM on a Saturday to get ready for college and then realize it's the weekend and then regret every decision I ever made in life (or at least, that's how bad it felt).

More or less yes, there are times when I take naps in the afternoon, when I wake up and see the clock say 7:20 (or the like) I rush to school just to see the sunset once I'm out of the house.

It's happened to me countless times ever since elementary school but I don't find it depressing.

I distinctly remember an occasion where I was on holiday from work. For some reason, I thought my holiday finished a week earlier than it actually did.

I prepared myself as usual and headed off to work. Some of my colleagues were surprised at my being there, but none of the bastards actually pointed out what they meant. It was when I came back that some family members were wondering where in tarnation I had been for the entire day.

I don't think I've ever done it on my own, but during college, I sometimes would forget to turn my alarm off, so I would get up at like 6:30AM on a Saturday to get ready for college and then realize it's the weekend and then regret every decision I ever made in life (or at least, that's how bad it felt).

6:30 am... so lucky  :sachi:

Of course! I woke up 1 day and looked at my watch in a sort of dark room and realized the time said 12:30pm. I proceeded to wake up extremely fast, thinking I was late for whatever I was supposed to do that day, only to realize that in the shower and by looking outside into pitch black weather, I held my watch upside down and it was actually 6:30am in the morning. :sachi:

Sometimes when I sleep in the afternoon and I wake up and see it's 5:30 or something similar I think I overslept, panic and get ready for Uni and then while eating something I notice: Wait, why isn't everyone still sleeping?

Similar things happen also happen to me on Weekends.

I remember this one time I woke up and thought it was 5:30am from the clock. As I was making a breakfast and shit my roommate pulled up in the driveway and when I asked her what she was doing out so early she just gave mt his weird look. I was 5:30pm and I was sleeping for close to 24 hours. That really mind fucked me, I felt like I just lost a day.

Nothing beats the classic "OMFG WHERE ARE MY GLASSES!?@#"

Right on my face.

This, so much this.  Last place you'd look for them if you thought they got lost, though.

Never had that happen to me before, but I woke up at 7:30 AM on a Saturday morning, thinking I was going to be late to school.  Rushed into my mom's room and was shocked to find that she wasn't even awake yet (she drove me to my high school every morning).  "Mom, what are you doing?!  You're doing to be late for work, and I'm going to miss first period!  Oh, sh-"

"Zeno*, WTF!  It's Saturday morning.  Go back to bed and leave me alone."

*real name redacted because reasons.

"Oh, okay..."

Just the other week I woke up and went in the shower and thought it looked a bit dark outside and I just couldn't figure out why I was so tired after a full night of sleep. When I got out of the shower I looked at the clock and it said 03:17. I had to make sure with every clock I own before I could go back to sleep. Didn't have to shower that morning though so I could go to work a bit earlier, so that's good I guess.