Tay: Chat Availability Tomorrow

Just a quick (and probably temporary) post: I'm very grateful for everyone's patience as I've recovered from a fall and dealt with pressures at home and school. I'm trying to catch up on all the stuff that I've missed over the last two weeks, and part of that is making myself available to chat one-on-one or in groups.

Tomorrow (Friday August 21st) I'll be logged into chat for most of the afternoon/evening and will also be available on Skype. If you've got questions for me, want to hear a bad joke, have an axe to grind, or want to get on the same base about something, I hope that'll be a useful thing for you. Additionally, I should have all of my PMs answered/responded to by tomorrow evening.

Hope you're all doing well. Apologies for the recent tech problems: Nay and I are working on figuring it out and have reached out to our host for more details.

- Tay

Had a lot of good conversations and even had a chance to speak to Batman one last time before he leaped into the abyss.

• Thanks to everyone who showed up for the jokes
  • Had several great conversations
  • Got VNTS written
  • Did some Reviews Hub work
  • Talked with some VN publishers
  • Did not catch up on my PMs

PMs... tomorrow! Hopefully. Probably. Maybe. But yeah, def tomorrow. I think.

This is mostly Nayleen's job I think. I bug him about it often when he's in a good mood on Skype, so I am doing my best to try and motivate him to push forward.

Heh, I told him to slow down, take it easy, and enjoy a nice cold beer, so I too am doing my part to help push the site forward ... :3