Oha!

iNorton

Hello! I'm iNorton, 18 years old Polish guy living in UK and I currently work my arse off till 3 AM :P

Im fan of Japan and its culture since a small kiddo, been learning Japanese for a year but still didnt get much but I can understand half/half of it xd, When it comes to anime and visual novel I like anything that is set in High School and has comedy, Im not a big fan of SCI-FI... Beside good old Dragon Ball xd, My first VN's were "Memo" later on "Narcissu", "Little Busters" and "Katawa Shoujo" Anime... Obviously Pokemon and Dragon Ball as kids but I never knew it was anime back then, when I learned about anime my first anime I watched were Hatsukoi Limited, Clannad and few more that I cant remember :3

I hope we can have fun together :)

first anime I watched were Hatsukoi Limited, Clannad

so young... is that clannad 2002 version or clannad 2006 version?

the first anime I watched was probably Doraemon

There surely were more anime's I watched before them, I just cant remember, and it was Clannad 2006, I saw the older version but I just... Couldn't watch it...

Welcome, dude! I discovered anime back when I was an annoying little brat too, so I can relate! Clannad really is an amazing story, though I never managed to finish After Story after I was spoiled. >:

We've got a bunch of folks learning Japanese 'round these parts too, myself included!

Oh yeah, you remind me of a friend in college who's really interested in Polish and Eastern European culture, haha.

I'm pretty sure you're getting Clannad confused with Kanon. lol