Well, here goes nothing...

allissialinney

I just made an account today, mostly because I was looking for some help on a certain thingy thing, but oh well xD anyway, I'm fairly new to VNs, and the only one I've currently downloaded was DMMd.  I first heard about VNs through a really good friend, who used to talk about them ALL THE TIME.  Anyway, after learning more about them, I got pretty interested and downloaded one and I love it, but I'm having issues with it, but nevermind that.  I'm here to introduce myself.  I would love some new suggestions on VNs since I am soooo new to them...I'm a pretty easy person to talk to, and I love talking about jut about anything, so don't be strangers.  I draw fan art, write fanfictions, all that jazz....I really am bad at introductions xD I also do nightcore videos and stuff, so you can check out my youtube if you want...you'll have to ask me for it tho because I am way to lazy to go find the link again haha well, I guess that's it....soooo bye bye!!

I got pretty interested and downloaded one and I love it, but I'm having issues with it, but nevermind that.

The ero ero stuff? :makina:

Anyway, welcome, feel free to flood anywhere you want, visit chat sometimes and join our clubs :sachi:

The ero ero stuff? :makina:

Anyway, welcome, feel free to flood anywhere you want, visit chat sometimes and join our clubs :sachi:

It was more I was having issuees loading in the game because I just upgraded to Windows 10 and it doesnt like VNs. But I got everything figured out