Do you use AUTO?

Kendjin

I do use auto-mode. It's really comfortable when you don't need to click/press a button/scroll while you're eating or when you're just tired of it. Auto-mode is pretty useful in games in which you have more than 2/3 chara paths and you don't want to read the same things for the second time too.

• 5 years later...
On 5/9/2013 at 11:22 PM, Tief Blau said:

Ugh... The sad thing about AUTO is that the AUTO in Tsukihime is my normal reading speed.

On 5/11/2013 at 4:36 PM, Dizzyworld2 said:

I usually use auto when the mode but for Tsukihime, I've been just clicking though the text (mostly because I didn't think there was an auto mode).

What button should I push to get auto-read in Tsukihime? I tried all the A, B, C, D... on my keyboard, I found a few shortcuts, but none of them seem to be for auto-read. F is for Full-Screen, S is to Skip and so and so.

Pressing the "A" key does not work.

Edited by Nier

On 8/12/2018 at 9:55 AM, Nier said:

What button should I push to get auto-read in Tsukihime? I tried all the A, B, C, D... on my keyboard, I found a few shortcuts, but none of them seem to be for auto-read. F is for Full-Screen, S is to Skip and so and so.

Pressing the "A" key does not work.

Nobody knows? I wanted to play Tsukihime, but lack of auto-read is annoying.

I pushed like almost all of the buttons on my keyboard but NOTHING seem to enable auto-read.

Edited by Nier

i hardly use it .because I'm not English nature user so if hard words appear and made me don't understand that sentence ,i want to use Dictionary while playing , 

and i thought auto mode reduce some playing experience for example in some games have triggers that activated after a click to read next sentence
so when you take an action by your hand when instantly trigger activated it make more effect to us than just watch and read.