Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

2 hours ago, SakamotoX said:

Ok guys, up until now I have farmed 200k ahoge's and I'm not quite confident that at this rate I'm going to be able to actually get the 2M I need to finish this event, but I don't want to get yet again trolled by DW since last time I spent like 20 apples and on the last few days of the event I had more 1M than what I needed to finish the event...

So, what do you think? Is it worth it spending some apples early on or wait to see how things go?

I'm at 141k myself, just chill for now. Unless things get really dire in like, 6-7 days then you should really worry.

7 hours ago, SakamotoX said:

Ok guys, up until now I have farmed 200k ahoge's and I'm not quite confident that at this rate I'm going to be able to actually get the 2M I need to finish this event, but I don't want to get yet again trolled by DW since last time I spent like 20 apples and on the last few days of the event I had more 1M than what I needed to finish the event...

So, what do you think? Is it worth it spending some apples early on or wait to see how things go?

Assuming you've been doing the daily 10APs, you shouldn't worry as of now. The drop rates should get better with each one. Wait until the last couple of days to think about using apples (if need be).

Oh yeah, and i'm at 139K. No 10AP done yet.

11 hours ago, SakamotoX said:

I think you probably will have to eventually, since the 10AP events so far have only given me within the range of 10k to 20k, even with teams like this:

Spoiler

5JLOXzO.png

I have like, 580k at this point, and I've probably used like, uhh, maybe 15-20 apples by now? Though, a few were spent on leveling

1 hour ago, seventhfonist425 said:

I think you probably will have to eventually, since the 10AP events so far have only given me within the range of 10k to 20k, even with teams like this:

Hide contents

5JLOXzO.png

I have like, 580k at this point, and I've probably used like, uhh, maybe 15-20 apples by now? Though, a few were spent on leveling

So many saberfaces :michiru:

All I get is +50% plus whatever I get from a support because apparently Arturia, the original saberface only gives +20% which is not only less than the 2 event saberfaces that give +50%, but also less than Nero and Alturia which are 4* and give +30%. :vinty:

XUu09eR.jpg

27 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

All I get is +50% plus whatever I get from a support because apparently Arturia, the original saberface only gives +20% which is not only less than the 2 event saberfaces that give +50%, but also less than Nero and Alturia which are 4* and give +30%. :vinty:

C'mon, man...

For anyone doing the lvl 85 quest, is it a viable source for farming heart?

11 minutes ago, hitoribocchi said:

C'mon, man...

What? :michiru:

It's okay I guess, I think I've gotten two so far and it's pretty much the only quest I've been doing. Never really farmed hearts before, had all the ones I needed from events, so I don't know how good of a rate that is.

3 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

It's okay I guess, I think I've gotten two so far and it's pretty much the only quest I've been doing. Never really farmed hearts before, had all the ones I needed from events, so I don't know how good of a rate that is.

Oh, okay. Well, apparently hearts are the hardest thing to farm now. If it turns out to have a better drop rate than the caster daily i'll probably spend some apples doing it solely for them.

1 hour ago, hitoribocchi said:

C'mon, man...

I'd say it is, since you also get a lot of artorium from the quest too, so you'll get some via those eventually. Before the event started, I had a few hearts, then used them all, including two I got from the event to ascend Mordred, and now I have 6, after hitting 0. I think a couple came from the points, but still means I got like, 4 from the quest.

1 hour ago, Flutterz said:

So many saberfaces :michiru:

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW PROUD I AM OF THIS. And yeah, it's so weird that blue Saber only gives 20%. ;_; nothing but a way to say "it's okay that you don't have her, you have all the others, and Heroine X, it's okay. Shhhh"

taken from facebook

Small guide for you farmers out there.
20AP: Transistors
25AP: Lens
30AP: Vacuum Tubes and random shit
40AP lvl 50: alot Vacuum Tubes
40AP lvl 60: alot of Artorium (4140 points with 130%)
40AP lvl 70: alot of Transistors
40AP lvl 80 alot of Lens
40AP lvl85: alot of Vacuum Tubes
40AP lvl 90: 10k Artorium (130%)

EXTRA INFO:
AP40 LVL50 drops Twin Crystal/ Gears drop 
Scathach stage drops the test tubes and ahoge points 
20AP stage drops Gears
Drake Stage 40AP Drops Octuplet Twin Crystal
Jeanne Stage 40AP Drops 4* CE (EXP) If you need proof: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1268221683195401&set=gm.480964732087281&type=3
INFO BELOW IS A ROUGH ESTIMATE YOU MAY GET MORE OR LESS
20AP: Transistor 
(4 drops/22 total) 3CE + 780 pts
25AP: Lens 
(5 drops/22 total) 2CE + 4k pts
30AP: Vacuum Tube 
(3 drops/11 total) 1CE + 3k pts
1st 40AP = Drake + Vacuum Tube
(5 drops/17 total) 1CE + 2.6k pts
2nd 40AP = Mozart + 1 Vacuum Tube + 1 Lens (4.7k pts)
3rd 40AP = Ruler(200k health) Transistor
(8 drops/48 total) 2CE + 4.7k pts
4th 40AP = Tesla 400k health (Vacuum Tube + Lens)
5th 40AP = Scathach 900K (Vacuum Tube)
(6 drops/44 total) + 9.5k pts
6th(Last) 40AP = 1.05M Heroine Z (Artorium)

1 hour ago, hitoribocchi said:

Okay, this event is becoming really boring. 

Ehhhh really? Not really getting that feeling tbh.

Also Hito whenever you can please change to Scat-chan so i have a chance to beat Tesla :sachi: 

1 hour ago, Rose said:

Mobage events are usually just grind fests. ):

I don't mind grinding mobage events, it's just that this one feels a lot more boring than the others The free sevant was a letdown, CEs are pretty much trash outside of the event, the shop rewards are shit, not to mention being overpriced. There's a lot factors.

50 minutes ago, Jade said:

Also Hito whenever you can please change to Scat-chan so i have a chance to beat Tesla :sachi: 

Done.

5 hours ago, 12kami said:

sca is easier than tesla lel

Tesla is annoying due to his NP being usable in just 3 turns. Scathach on the other hand takes 5 turns to use her NP and is easier in the way that it's not AoE. Not having a lancer/lancer support for Tesla's quest will have you struggling somehow, though the same could go for Scathach's if you don't have a strong saber on your team. 

But who am I to talk, I have both an OP saber and lancer :Teeku:

Sabers have their damages buffed so there's also that, not to mention pretty much everyone and their mothers are using Sabers as their leaders right now. I've been rolling with my zerkers though, everything until Scathach is pretty much easy with them as the main damage-dealers. For the tits and tights I just get another support Saber or MHX. :P

Though I just started feeling like this event is kinda lame as well, specially considering that having the event CE is pretty much mandatory for you to clear the high-lvl quests. >.>