Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

57 minutes ago, seventhfonist425 said:
  Hide contents

PSUi0dw.png

Sorry. I got her in two rolls. So uhh, give me your salt, my friends. I still don't have blue saber, if that makes any of you feel any better, so my collection isn't complete or anything.

you know.... i want to punch you =_=

give me saber TM !!!! Dx

5 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:
  Hide contents

PSUi0dw.png

Sorry. I got her in two rolls. So uhh, give me your salt, my friends. I still don't have blue saber, if that makes any of you feel any better, so my collection isn't complete or anything.

Who's Blue Saber? 

40 minutes ago, Jade said:

Hmmmm....should i grind Rider Daily quest for Dragon Reverse Scale or should i just wait 3 days for that guaranteed Dragon Reverse Scale in event quest? :vinty: 

Just grind the event, you can buy up to 10 scales on the event shop. 

That "raise your Sabers" thing on twitter though... (print isn't mine)

Spoiler

l7wKKAT.jpg

1 minute ago, 12kami said:

i manage to defeat tesla but im not gonna do the next stage

I actually beat Tesla the first time pretty easily, might have had something to do with the dragons on the first stage not all critting my support Kin, and beating Scat cost me my command seals.

6 hours ago, hitoribocchi said:

First time doing Tesla's quest and I accidentally bring a party full of sabers :amane: 

I need to stop instantly hitting the start button after choosing a support...

I made that mistake once, never again. I also got rekt on that stage though, was going to use a single command spell to heal my Heracles so he could BBB one of the remaining dragons and survive to BBB the next one, then I forgot that there's an option to fill the NP gauge now and ended up using that one, had to use another one to heal, ended up wasting an extra command spell because of that. ):

48 minutes ago, Rose said:

I made that mistake once, never again. I also got rekt on that stage though, was going to use a single command spell to heal my Heracles so he could BBB one of the remaining dragons and survive to BBB the next one, then I forgot that there's an option to fill the NP gauge now and ended up using that one, had to use another one to heal, ended up wasting an extra command spell because of that. ):

Wow, the same thing happened to me earlier. I totally forgot about the NP option as well.

Today's just not a good day for me, lol.

Ok guys, up until now I have farmed 200k ahoge's and I'm not quite confident that at this rate I'm going to be able to actually get the 2M I need to finish this event, but I don't want to get yet again trolled by DW since last time I spent like 20 apples and on the last few days of the event I had more 1M than what I needed to finish the event...

So, what do you think? Is it worth it spending some apples early on or wait to see how things go?

36 minutes ago, SakamotoX said:

Ok guys, up until now I have farmed 200k ahoge's and I'm not quite confident that at this rate I'm going to be able to actually get the 2M I need to finish this event, but I don't want to get yet again trolled by DW since last time I spent like 20 apples and on the last few days of the event I had more 1M than what I needed to finish the event...

So, what do you think? Is it worth it spending some apples early on or wait to see how things go?

still 93k here :sachi:

so no

I tried to download Fate/GO and played it, but it was too laggy on my phone, and I uninstalled it. I was hyped by the moment I found out how to install Fate/GO though.

By the way I found this video on Fate/GO wikia, but I can't relate since I don't play it until I change my android phone.

45 minutes ago, gijimu said:

I tried to download Fate/GO and played it, but it was too laggy on my phone, and I uninstalled it. I was hyped by the moment I found out how to install Fate/GO though.

You can always use Bluestack or other Android Emulator to play it~