Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

27 minutes ago, Riku said:

The game hates me or something? Still no 4 or 5 stars servant, but damn it gives me a lot of craft essences.

Oh and, should I ascend Lancelot?

Gacha is harsh, you might just be unlucky, really.

Uhh, for now, if you can, sure. Lancelot's a fine servant. And... you're sure you don't want a 5* servant account? I still have a Vlad account just sitting around.

4 minutes ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Gacha is harsh, you might just be unlucky, really.

Uhh, for now, if you can, sure. Lancelot's a fine servant. And... you're sure you don't want a 5* servant account? I still have a Vlad account just sitting around.

Thank you, but no, I'll prove than even if I have no luck now, it'll come to me later!... or so I hope.

And, sure I can, I even ascended Saber Lily once and still got a lot of exp. Well, I guess I should give some to Tamamo Cat too, should have enough points to add her soon.

10 hours ago, Riku said:

And, sure I can, I even ascended Saber Lily once and still got a lot of exp. Well, I guess I should give some to Tamamo Cat too, should have enough points to add her soon.

I highly recommend against leveling Saber Lily. Purely for the fact that it's not a good use of resources at your current position in the game. If you REALLY like her, I guess go for it (I admit she was my first level 80.) But logically speaking, you get more out of your resources by leveling a servant like Tamamo Cat or Lancelot right now. You can always just max level Saber Lily later (but this usually means that she won't be used anymore, for the most part.)

I do like her, even knowing she's one of the worst 4 stars. As I can't ascend her anymore, I'm now leveling Tamamo Cat, and Lancelot is almost level 50. So yeah, soon I'll even start to level my 3 stars servant because I don't have any other 4 (or even 5) stars servant.

By the way, do you think there'll be an event soon and I should stop rolling for now? It's harder to get 30 quartz now, so I guess I should be more careful with them.

Also, tried using a guest for once, and damn, I want Nero now. Perhaps I won't roll until the end of Septem to try to have her. (though a 5 stars would be better, and both even more)

11 hours ago, Riku said:

The game hates me or something? Still no 4 or 5 stars servant, but damn it gives me a lot of craft essences

Yeah, I broke down and threw 150 of my free quartz at the gatcha in a desperate bid to get a Nero... who may not even be in the USA version yet:amane:. Didn't get a single four star or above servant, got a five star essence though, so I didn't hang myself. 

16 minutes ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Yeah, I broke down and threw 150 of my free quartz at the gatcha in a desperate bid to get a Nero... who may not even be in the USA version yet:amane:. Didn't get a single four star or above servant, got a five star essence though, so I didn't hang myself. 

Her ID is 5, so as long as you finished Septem, you should be able to get her... Well, you need to be lucky, though.

If you want to know the servants currently available, the NA version should have until ID 59. Here is the list: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_all.php#nav

Edited by Riku

Just now, Riku said:

Her ID is 5, so as long as you finished Septem, you should be able to get her... Well, you need to be lucky, though.

If you want to know the servants currently available, the NA version has until ID 59. Here is the list: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_all.php#nav

Yep I completed Septem and still no dice.

Oh wow, aside from Eric Bloodax and Darius I have every 3 star and below servant currently available to NA players. 

Then I guess I won't roll until then. Meaning that for now I'll play with Saber Lily, Lancelot, Friend, Tamamo Cat (soon) and Mash.

Or I'll save a roll or two, and use the rest, but it depends on how many quartz I can get before the event.

5 hours ago, 12kami said:

@seventhfonist425 why u delete me orz, well i cant login for several days cause my phone ded

;_; That was probably why. Guys you don't understand, I'm constantly full, with only one space open, and sometimes the requests I get randomly are actually amazing.

Spoiler

WFQH4jE.jpg

THIS guy wanted to add me, I just HAD to make space, and EVERYONE on my list always at least logs in, so I can never find a good enough reason to remove someone.

Just now, Soulless Watcher said:

Whats the best way to farm secondary ascension items, aka not chess pieces? Daily quests or main quests?

Free quests, generally, but it depends on the item a little. The drop rates are mostly similar especially if you take into account that dailies can spawn the wrong type of enemy, and free quests cost less AP and give more bond points.

15 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

;_; That was probably why. Guys you don't understand, I'm constantly full, with only one space open, and sometimes the requests I get randomly are actually amazing.

Hide contents

WFQH4jE.jpg

THIS guy wanted to add me, I just HAD to make space, and EVERYONE on my list always at least logs in, so I can never find a good enough reason to remove someone.

sigh,well let me know when you have open slot

This half AP event is getting outa hand, I already passed master level 50, nearly 150 backed up AP stored, and so many gawd damned Lancer and Assasin exp cards, and I already maxed out my Emiya to his second ascension that I just got today. 

I suppose this will be a good way to clear out all of the interlude levels for the three star and under characters. 

Edited by Soulless Watcher

Like you know, I wanted to save my quartz for after Septem, to have a chance to have Nero, but when I was going to do a friend summoning, I did a Saint one................... yeah, because of the special one with Gil, you need to tap two time on the right (or one on the left) to do a friend one, so if you do it a little too fast, then......... And like usual, just craft essences......

I hate my life. (also, I chose Heracles for my free 4 stars)

Spoiler doesn't work on mobile for me so rip theres gonna be an image. Anyways, downloaded the English version just to set up a quartz account and did one multi with the free quartz, lookie who came home. Feels like i've rolled him on every account at this point, guess i'm a little more than a mongrel to him.

89l0NzA.jpg