Jump to content
hsmsful

Fate/Grand Order

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Flutterz said:

I knew this terrible day would come sooner or later...

 

  Hide contents

 

I managed to spend 750 million QP in 4 months :pyaa:

uiBOPmG.jpg

 

 

ALL 999,999,999 OF YOUR QP IS GONE ALREADY!?!!? WHY ISN'T YOUR SUPPORT A FULL 10/10/10 YET??

Edited by seventhfonist425

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, seventhfonist425 said:

ALL 999,999,999 OF YOUR QP IS GONE ALREADY!?!!? WHY ISN'T YOUR SUPPORT A FULL 10/10/10 YET??

Not 999,999,999, just 750,000,000

And I'm not only maxing skills for my supports, plus I'm not going to max useless skills (like instinct) :makina: I think I have about 30 skills maxed though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

Can we use the JP account or it must be a new NA account?

Different servers so it's all new accounts, everyone will be starting off fresh, though it looks like the opening promo is Saber Lily so there is that.

For JP server, looks like Kintoki Rider re-run is on the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Valmore said:

Different servers so it's all new accounts, everyone will be starting off fresh, though it looks like the opening promo is Saber Lily so there is that.

For JP server, looks like Kintoki Rider re-run is on the way.

Shit, playing 2 acc, eh?

Anyone here planning to play the NA ver?

Maybe I will play it, maybe...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, MoeKyun said:

Shit, playing 2 acc, eh?

Anyone here planning to play the NA ver?

Maybe I will play it, maybe...

Yeah, I'll play it so I can read the story. I doubt I sink much into the gacha on it, though... oh who the hell am I kidding? :gasp:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Yeah, I'll play it so I can read the story. I doubt I sink much into the gacha on it, though... oh who the hell am I kidding? :gasp:

Well, if you playing 2 acc, it only means : Double the gacha, double the fun, double the salt. Hell yeah :makina:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

;_; I've put too much time in my JP account, I just can't do it. Starting fresh is just a nightmare. I think I'll just pray that someone uploads videos of the story and I'll just watch those.

Since it's two servers you should be able to play both on a single device - at one point I did that with Love Live. You can still grind away at the JP account as a main and in your spare time play the NA version to read the story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Valmore said:

Since it's two servers you should be able to play both on a single device - at one point I did that with Love Live. You can still grind away at the JP account as a main and in your spare time play the NA version to read the story.

I know, but I'd still need to make an actual TEAM again. Level up servants, gather mats, etc. It's not just some free ride, unless you have the proper friends for it, and I'm not going to be able to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MoeKyun said:

Shit, val. You use dank meme now? :michiru:

When the mood strikes. :kosame:

21 minutes ago, seventhfonist425 said:

dude wtf

It's a meme that was going around for a bit. It's meant to be mocking, but I use it lovingly. :makina:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Also I changed my mind, I'll play english FGO.

@Flutterz FLUTTERZ HOW DO I GO ABOUT MAKING A PROGRAM SO IT'LL PUSH BUTTONS FOR ME IN-GAME? I WANNA REROLL ACCOUNTS.

https://autohotkey.com/

If you know anything about coding you should be able to figure it out. If you don't I'm willing to help you out a bit 

:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Figured I'd play a bit of NA, dunno if I'll actually keep playing but if anyone wants an NP2 Marie support add me 064,524,508, also maybe tell me that you're adding me because 13490578135089 billion friend requests

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×