hsmsful

Fate/Grand Order

2 hours ago, 12kami said:

rip,seems everyone already forget about me :komari:

I didn't forget, but I'd need your code again. I did a cleaning of those who weren't playing on my friends list a bit back and I'm pretty certain you were cut. :yumiko:

1 hour ago, Valmore said:

I didn't forget, but I'd need your code again. I did a cleaning of those who weren't playing on my friends list a bit back and I'm pretty certain you were cut. :yumiko:

lol im pretty sure im in the top list
my code : 969734588

BB does not appear to be smiling. And how the heck do you manage to have so many XP items laying around? Guess I'll have to toss some into the furry, but I didn't get Passionlip. Got the loli-stilt alterego instead.

7 hours ago, Valmore said:

BB does not appear to be smiling. And how the heck do you manage to have so many XP items laying around? Guess I'll have to toss some into the furry, but I didn't get Passionlip. Got the loli-stilt alterego instead.

I don't have any laying around, I always spend them as soon as I get them. But getting to level 70 doesn't take that many exp quest runs.

8 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

I don't have any laying around, I always spend them as soon as I get them. But getting to level 70 doesn't take that many exp quest runs.

Good point. I should do some of those one I clear out the +HP +AT cards from the event.