Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

That is until you're old and decrepit and mulling over the fact that you now have a lvl 70 Alter instead of a lvl 70 (or 80) Arturia. At late levels Arturia would scale past Alter to out-damage her still, even though sodding Tsukihime would've been out by the time that happens. 

Thing is, based off the complete stats from the art book, Alter's NP is at a higher rating than Arturia's at base (A+ vs B or A) but Arturia's NP can go up to A++ (unlikely that you will get enough Arturias from gacha to achieve that though). Alter's NP is also multi-hit and defense piercing. Currently, a level 40ish Alter's NP with one buff does over double the amount a level 50ish Arturia does with two buffs. While it is true that Arturia gains more stats later, Alter's NP will always do more damage just because of way higher base and defense negation. 

I dunno man, I have a level 60 Emiya as a friend, and despite the numbers, I can't help but feel like his damage output is just inferior to my own cards. That, and the speed this NP grows is just so unnaturally slow, for whatever reason. As for Alter, I didn't actually know that one, though, regular Saber IS still a 5-star stat-wise.

The reason Emiya's NP is crap is because his NP is rated (in the art book) at "E~A++). That means using Emiya's NP is like playing the lottery. He does have a lot of Art cards though so I suppose you're expected to do Art chains to build up his NP. His abilities are also very geared to sustained damage through survival so that gives him time to build up gauge XD

Welp, this game is kind of addictive. I'm getting frustrated by how difficult it is to get level up materials, though. I just want to ascend my Saber damn it. But I never get Saber or all level up cards.

Screenshot_2015-08-29-15-11-58.png

I know the feel man. I have everything else to ascend my Saber Lily, AND she's level 60. I just need those stupid Saber Monuments. I ONLY NEED 4. THIS is what ended up happening instead.

It hurts whenever I get a monument for another class.

I know the feel man. I have everything else to ascend my Saber Lily, AND she's level 60. I just need those stupid Saber Monuments. I ONLY NEED 4. THIS is what ended up happening instead.

I also keep getting Caster items and I'm just here like "oh great more stuff that I refuse to use on anyone but Medea so they're just going to clutter up my inventory until she's available and I have her". Waifu comes first. But yeah I just keep getting Assassin and Archer stuff aside from that and I don't even have a damn Archer at all.

I also keep getting Caster items and I'm just here like "oh great more stuff that I refuse to use on anyone but Medea so they're just going to clutter up my inventory until she's available and I have her". Waifu comes first. But yeah I just keep getting Assassin and Archer stuff aside from that and I don't even have a damn Archer at all.

Pls I've been trying to get 2 more Reverse Dragon Scales for daaaaaays XD

still searching for shield to ascend deon and emiya :x

Been a busy for me in Fate/ Grand Order. Made a shit ton of accounts for the rolls. No Gilgamesh but I did get Jeanne and Attila. Will  probably switch out my main account and focus on these two. I'll probably occasionally grind my main since I like the idea of having a three star team.

Anyway I'll post my account ID's for anyway who wants to add them. This will be the last time I make an account, I swear. ​Unless Delightworks pulls off these shenanigans again.

Attila Account: 744084542

Jeanne Account: 711580124