Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

7 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

From this CM, I'm sure that @Flutterz will like the banner :makina:

You know me so well :sachi:

Naturally I'll be getting both of them (and Tomoe too), and getting both of them to level 100. I have 800 quartz still left from summoning Castoria who took 360 quartz and like 40 tickets, but if all else fails I'll have to beat some money out of wallet-kun. I'll probably end up getting most of the roster lol, but as long as I get the 2 best girls and Tomoe I'll be happy.

Edited by Flutterz

13 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Got Illya on my literal first ticket, then did a 10-pull and got another copy of her. I'm basically finished with this banner, unless I have a lot of quartz left over after the second one comes out :miyako:

dOcbdyl.png

Already 100? Well, that was expected lol. NP 5? :illya:

Me too. I get all 3 and waiting for the second banner :sachi: (the Kiara summon card is something tho)

2 minutes ago, MoeKyun said:

Already 100? Well, that was expected lol. NP 5? :illya:

Me too. I get all 3 and waiting for the second banner :sachi: (the Kiara summon card is something tho)

Only NP2, gotta make sure I get Abby who might be 5* first. Didn't get anyone else from the banner, and not really losing sleep over it :miyako:

• 1 month later...

*yawns* nothing but crap in the way of Servants (in the English version) lately... guess nothing interesting until Shuten-Caster charity later this month.  I also hate this Halloween re-run... because no Lostbelt mats in the shop.  I really need stuff to finish up Skadi and Valkyrie, and I'm too lazy to grind the Lostbelt.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2020 at 6:15 AM, wei123 said:

Got spooked by Waver again while using 22 tickets and 30 SQ to roll for Sitonai. *sighs* I want to save my remaining SQ for Cu Alter, but no idea when the interlude campaign is gonna come

I ended up getting NP5 Ibaraki and Chiyome when I was going for Sitonai (three of one, two of the other).  It was frustrating, since I never seem to get Ilya variants when I go after them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...