Jump to content
hsmsful

Fate/Grand Order

Recommended Posts

On 6/29/2019 at 10:59 AM, Mugi said:

I'm glad you can understand the greatness that is Shuten :meguface:

Now you just have to wait for the Halloween event that gives her as a welfare servant

I got her with a summon ticket, so I'm good... I also got Ibaraki (two in a row?  After like forty summon tickets with nothing but three star craft essence... gacha is weird).  My current support setup is as such:

Favorite: Metryllis with Kaleidoscope

Saber: Evil Altria with maxed Golden Catches the Carp

Archer: Gilgamesh NP3 (I got three in one ten pull, probably my luckiest single ten pull) with Devilish Boddhisattva Maxed

Lancer: Karna with maxed Jeweled Sword

Rider: Ushiwakamaru (Level 75) with maxed One Summer

Caster: Waver with Fragment of 2030

Assassin: Shuten-douji with Another Ending

Berserker: Minamoto no Raikou with Maxed Golden Sumo

Extra: Jeanne D'Arc (post-NP interlude) with maxed Faithful Companions

I stopped buying saint crystals back in April, but I'll probably put out for Nitrocris (assassin)... I loved Nitrocris in Camelot, so I won't be able to help myself.  I also have Umu Bride, BB, Medusa Lancer, Stheno, Chacha, Nobunaga, Hijikata,  Emiya (maxed NP... for some reason, I've gotten him twelve times, lol), Hessian Lobo, Golden Rider, and Ibaraki...  I've had more luck with summon tickets than ten pulls for some reason, since almost all of those were gotten with summon tickets I threw at random pickup summon banners or welfare servants... the only exceptions are Gilgamesh, Shuten, and Metryllis, who I was really going after from the beginning (I fell for the tsundere routine in BB's event). 

My number is: 263090454 for those who are interested... I can always use more support friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Clephas said:

 I've had more luck with summon tickets than ten pulls for some reason, since almost all of those were gotten with summon tickets I threw at random pickup summon banners or welfare servants

Some of my best Servants also came from tickets lol. 1 ticket for Merlin, 7 tickets for Gilgamesh, 3 tickets for Scathach, 4 tickets for Ishtar... also got Musashi and MHXA with tickets, but I forgot how many. Ten pulls on the other hand rarely get me anything good, aside from Shuten, Waver and Drake.

Edited by wei123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, wei123 said:

Some of my best Servants also came from tickets lol. 1 ticket for Merlin, 7 tickets for Gilgamesh, 3 tickets for Scathach, 4 tickets for Ishtar... also got Musashi and MHXA with tickets, but I forgot how many. Ten pulls on the other hand rarely get me anything good, aside from Shuten, Waver and Drake.

Goddamn. If anything, both of you sound like luckerdogs to me.

I'm still at 6 SSRs after a year. 1 limited (Ishtar), 2 GSSRs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kosakyun said:

Goddamn. If anything, both of you sound like luckerdogs to me.

I'm still at 6 SSRs after a year. 1 limited (Ishtar), 2 GSSRs.

>imagine not playing on JP and not having accrued 32 SSRs over 4 years :makina:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Flutterz said:

>imagine not playing on JP and not having accrued 32 SSRs over 4 years :makina:

Dun wanna put in effort opening a JP game and not finish the things to read there. :wahaha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you rolled, what did you get from the guaranteed SSR summon?  I got Jack the Ripper, which was one of my wants (Scathach was my prime, but I've been aiming for Jack almost from the beginning... ). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clephas said:

If you rolled, what did you get from the guaranteed SSR summon?  I got Jack the Ripper, which was one of my wants (Scathach was my prime, but I've been aiming for Jack almost from the beginning... ). 

Lol I got JTR from the last GSSR too. As for the current GSSR, I've decided to skip it since the chances of me getting what I want are extremely low. The next GSSR I've decided to roll on is the 3rd anniversary next year, since that's when the paid quartz summon amount is halved from 30 to 15.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wei123 said:

Lol I got JTR from the last GSSR too. As for the current GSSR, I've decided to skip it since the chances of me getting what I want are extremely low. The next GSSR I've decided to roll on is the 3rd anniversary next year, since that's when the paid quartz summon amount is halved from 30 to 15.

Mm... I probably won't ever skip it... even if it is a dupe or a junk SSR, it is still a guaranteed SSR.  I'll probably bombard the Scathach limited summon at the beginning of next year for my favorite character in THIS game... I won't be able to resist.  I've been able to resist most of the recent summon campaigns, because, thankfully, there haven't been any really good ones.  However, I do have weak spots for evil women Servants and badass female Servants in general. 

Edit: I buy about two or three less VNs a month now than I used to, so if I feel like it, I have the budget... but most Servants aren't worth it, lol.  I'd rather just build up the free ones (edit: saint crystals) and buy ebooks on Kindle instead.   Games like this eat at my collector's soul, so if I want to actually enjoy this game rather than just being obsessed, it is pretty much a basic requirement that I don't spend on any but the ones I want the most... or when I'm guaranteed a result, like today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stopped playing months ago but guess I'll share. GSSR was always weird to me because I mostly only got Servants I didn't care much about at that point in time, leaving me with that empty feeling of "I spent money on this?". Then a couple of weeks/months after, I would happen upon some lore I had forgotten about or some nice fanart and start reading through all the content there was about those characters in the Nasuverse. Now Medb is best girl. Kinda happened with all of them, so money well spent I suppose. Even dupes ended up helping me farm stuff later on so no regrets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YESSSSS IT ONLY TOOK ME A YEAR AND 185 ROLLS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SHE'S FINALLY HOME!!!!!

D_Sbv7lU0AAztun.jpg

On 7/4/2019 at 7:10 PM, Clephas said:

Anyone else loling at the fourth of July event on the English server?

Yeah. That rogue Gudako sure was an accurate representation of the majority of players. :wahaha: I especially liked the responses we could give in the game. Really reminds me of Riyo's comics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The GSSRs I've gotten were:

Tamamo no Mae NP2 which was a bit of a bummer initially but in the long run was pretty good

Ozymandias which was fucking great

Nightingale, meh

Orion, super meh

Meltlilith, pretty good

Abigail NP2, exactly what I was going for and really useful since I frontline her in like 99% of missions

Da Vinci, not bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ugeh, that's just creepy.  I got four SR servants rolling that free saint quartz from three minutes ago... Helena, Rider Mordred, standard-issue Nitrocris, and standard-issue Elisabeth Bathory...  It's like, when I stop caring I get the drops... otherwise, I get nothing, lol. 

Edit: When I say 'stop caring', it is because I already blew through 120 free saint quartz I built up trying to get one of the event servants for the hell of it... and I sort of told myself, 'meh, might as well give it one more roll'.  I seriously sometimes think the gacha in this game has supernatural powers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Clephas said:

ugeh, that's just creepy.  I got four SR servants rolling that free saint quartz from three minutes ago... Helena, Rider Mordred, standard-issue Nitrocris, and standard-issue Elisabeth Bathory...  It's like, when I stop caring I get the drops... otherwise, I get nothing, lol. 

Edit: When I say 'stop caring', it is because I already blew through 120 free saint quartz I built up trying to get one of the event servants for the hell of it... and I sort of told myself, 'meh, might as well give it one more roll'.  I seriously sometimes think the gacha in this game has supernatural powers.

The desire sensor is real

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huh, for my GSSR :

NP 1 Illya

NP 2 Ozy

NP 2 Skadi

On the side note, almost half of my FL filled with Maou Nobu, lucky them. I'm not rolling for the banner tho, saving my sq for the next summer event (rumors said okita summer will appear this year) :wafuu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... I want summer Scathach (mostly because I think she's hot), but since I'm not really rolling for any of the characters in this event, I don't have any of the craft essences, except the one from the friend point gacha...  I forgot how time-consuming things are when you don't have the higher-rarity event craft essences.  Tbh, after how exhausting Onigashima and BB events were, I am finding myself increasingly reluctant to spend much time on the plethora of random-seeming events that get dropped in this game so regularly.  The only saving grace of the first half of the event is that I have zero interest left in the Servants on the summoning banner and don't need most of the materials on offer in the shop at the moment (though I'll get what I can without making undue effort).  Unfortunately, I can totally see myself obsessing over Archer Altria.  In fact, I'm mildly obsessed with getting all versions of Altria (including the Santa and Alter Rider versions), though I have tentative plans to simply ignore the summoning banner (yeah, right... like that's going to happen with about forty free missions sitting around to earn me enough saint quartz to roll). 

... there is a good reason why I passed on a free trip to Vegas and put the tickets up on Ebay four years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Clephas said:

In fact, I'm mildly obsessed with getting all versions of Altria (including the Santa and Alter Rider versions), though I have tentative plans to simply ignore the summoning banner (yeah, right... like that's going to happen with about forty free missions sitting around to earn me enough saint quartz to roll). 

Unfortunately, I don't think Santa Alter will be available anymore (at least not in the foreseeable future), as the events that you could get her in have long since passed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rolled the GSSR, got Proto Arthur. Well, at least he's new and limited!

Did purely Tamamo-Kiyohime buildings last year, so I'll try doing the other two options for each project this year! It'll be fun looking at the end product for the islands, hehe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have Proto Arthur from the very first ten-roll I did... but tbh, I haven't leveled or maxed him, because Altria Alter was just better in terms of NP damage, even if he did better regular damage.  Also, evil Altria is hot.

Anyway... does anyone else have a glut of SR and SSR Lancers?  Or is it just me?  I mean, it seems like if there is an option for a gold lancer to drop in a pickup summon, I get them.  Enkidu, Karna, Tamamo Lancer, Medusa Lancer, Elisabeth Bathory, Vlad III...  I'm a bit tired of Lancers.  I mean, sure, some of the best characters in both the anime and the game are Lancer class or have a Lancer class version, but still...  *sighs*  I just wanted a craft essence, and instead I got Tamamo, and it makes me feel weird to feel exasperation that I got a GSSR Servant. 

Edit: That said, I want to  mofumofu that tail of hers... she'd make a great dakimakura.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Clephas said:

I have Proto Arthur from the very first ten-roll I did... but tbh, I haven't leveled or maxed him, because Altria Alter was just better in terms of NP damage, even if he did better regular damage.  Also, evil Altria is hot.

Anyway... does anyone else have a glut of SR and SSR Lancers?  Or is it just me?  I mean, it seems like if there is an option for a gold lancer to drop in a pickup summon, I get them.  Enkidu, Karna, Tamamo Lancer, Medusa Lancer, Elisabeth Bathory, Vlad III...  I'm a bit tired of Lancers.  I mean, sure, some of the best characters in both the anime and the game are Lancer class or have a Lancer class version, but still...  *sighs*  I just wanted a craft essence, and instead I got Tamamo, and it makes me feel weird to feel exasperation that I got a GSSR Servant. 

Edit: That said, I want to  mofumofu that tail of hers... she'd make a great dakimakura.

I have quite a bit more gold casters than any other class, but I do find a lot of lancers to be underwhelming. Between Tamamo for male enemies, Kiyohime for non-male enemies, and Karna for an AoE NP I have all my bases covered and don't use any of the other ones very much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

I have quite a bit more gold casters than any other class, but I do find a lot of lancers to be underwhelming. Between Tamamo for male enemies, Kiyohime for non-male enemies, and Karna for an AoE NP I have all my bases covered and don't use any of the other ones very much.

I like my grailed Medusa for ST... though I'll probably level up Tamamo later for use in a Buster team.  I know people say Medusa Lancer sucks, but I feel that she is a pretty solid ST Lancer with good survivability from the high HP and invinciibility on that guts skill of hers to let her survive an NP turn.  The stun on her NP might not have the highest probability of hitting (though using maxed Devilish Bhodi craft essence helps with that for the first use of her NP) and her charm might suck, but, if you overlook how selfish her build is, it is a pretty solid one. 

Well, I'm biased, since Babylonia made me fall in love with her as a character.  lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, wei123 said:

rate-up-is-a-lie.png

  Hide contents

karna.png

I know he's good and all, but still.

 

Spoiler

I know what you mean... he's only good for farming and crit damage.  While that isn't a bad thing, it does mean that his utility is limited on the harder content.  Also, I have so many Lancers that Karna sort of gets shoved into the back unless I hit content where I need someone solely to clear a wave of archer enemies.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those of you who play on the Japanese servers... is Dead Heat Summer Race as annoyingly grindy as the rumors say?

Edit: Ugh, just looking at the event rewards... and other than my desire to collect Ishtar Rider, it doesn't look like there is anything that is worth hunting for, considering my current amount of ascension materials.  If there were more evil bones or void dust (which always seem to get used at ridiculous rates), I'd be willing to grind them, but there isn't...  I'll just get enough for the Divine wine and Black Beast grease, then ignore the event after... too much energy use, otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Clephas said:

For those of you who play on the Japanese servers... is Dead Heat Summer Race as annoyingly grindy as the rumors say?

Edit: Ugh, just looking at the event rewards... and other than my desire to collect Ishtar Rider, it doesn't look like there is anything that is worth hunting for, considering my current amount of ascension materials.  If there were more evil bones or void dust (which always seem to get used at ridiculous rates), I'd be willing to grind them, but there isn't...  I'll just get enough for the Divine wine and Black Beast grease, then ignore the event after... too much energy use, otherwise.

The summer events are generally fairly grindy, because they tend to last longer than other events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×