hsmsful

Fate/Grand Order

My New Years resolution was to spend less money on this fucking game, so far I have spent $400 :amane: (including my Christmas spending for Merlin). On the plus side I now have Merlin, Musashi, and Gramps. On the negative side, I have increased doubt that I will ever have the financial responsibility required to move out of my parents basement. 

Edited by Soulless Watcher

Hmm...I've been wondering, what you guys prefer (or more lucky) for gacha pulls, one roll or ten roll? Since the rate is the same.

In my case, my ssr comes from 10 roll, while 1 roll (as far as I remember) got me only Jalter last year.

3 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

Hmm...I've been wondering, what you guys prefer (or more lucky) for gacha pulls, one roll or ten roll? Since the rate is the same.

In my case, my ssr comes from 10 roll, while 1 roll (as far as I remember) got me only Jalter last year.

NA: 1 roll (tickets) got me scathach, ishtar, merlin, musashi while a fairly recent 10-pull got me Waver. 

JP: I've never gotten a single SSR from 1 roll. All my SSRs came from 10 rolls.

So I prefer 1 roll in NA, and 10 rolls in JP. 

5 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

Taking luck out of it because i've literally rolled 2000sq without a single 5 star servant before.

10 rolls are statistically better because of the guarantee. Period.

4 minutes ago, TheUnknownMercenary said:

Taking luck out of it because i've literally rolled 2000sq without a single 5 star servant before.

10 rolls are statistically better because of the guarantee. Period.

Ouch, 2000sq? feelsbadman

As for me, it's guaranteed,sure. With *4 CE... :makina:

Single rolls. Period.

The only 10 pull that got me anything was the first, when I had just started playing and the Rashomon event was up.

I got 30 quartz from Fuiyuki and France's free quests and daily logins and got myself 2 Shutens on the same 10 pull.

Everything that came after that was thru single pulls alone. Vlad Berserker, Francis Drake, Tit Arthuria Lancer and a ton of 4 stars, including the summer Kiyohime Lancer and 2 Martha rulers.

I am 100% F2P and I gotta say 10 pulls is for whales.

Spoiler

I swear I was gonna go for Cu Alter, but the temptation to roll for MHXA was too strong. So after a bunch of failed attempts which got me medea lily, marie anne and bonny read, and my second d'eon, I finally got her. Man I sure do love tickets.

mhxa.png

Edited by wei123