What Site Work Would You Like To See?

Please consider taking this survey (Link) and let me know what you want to see fixed/improved upon across the various Fuwanovel sites. Your feedback will determine my work priorities this Summer/Fall. (Forum Post)

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

hsmsful

Fate/Grand Order

25 minutes ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Eh, that does sound like a hassle, imo. Not sure I can be bothered to do that every time I wanna switch devices. I kinda wish I'd known about this before I upgraded my phone (the old one wasn't able to play FGO). But that's alright, I still get a decent amount of usage time before my battery dies out, and I doubt I'll be playing this game as obsessively once I stop leveling up frequently.

The issue here is that I don't even get the option to use non-event supports, and those supports are kinda hard for me to use (I can't faceroll with them). But then again, I've only been using one support, and I was completely ignoring affinity (maybe I should stop being a blockhead and start paying attention to this stuff). Actually, now that I think about it, I'm probably shooting myself in the foot using Ushiwakamaru against an assassin, lol. Maybe Musashibou would be a better alternative...

Sadly, that is something I definitely do not have. :vinty: I really can't see myself spending any amount of money on regular gacha due to how little you get back from it, so I think I'll just hold off on spending money until there's a guaranteed 5* summon.

oooo I forgot you are forced to use the required servants. In that case :| I think you are having to choose between a lancer/rider/assassin... So in regards to ushi, don't use her against the assassin, try using the assassin against them and bring any caster you have. I would also bring liz if she is decent level as she has gutz

23 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Yeah, you should. It's hard enough to do quests if you bring a class that's weak to the enemy even when your servants are maxed out. If you bring an Assassin against a Caster instead of a Rider you'll be doing 4x less damage and taking 4x more, so it's basically 16x harder.

I tried swapping out Ushiwakamaru for Benkei, and I just barely got her down, lol. Her 3-turn aoe nuke is kinda mean. And since I lost Mash a little too quickly, I only had one evasion buff to keep Benkei alive. >.<

2 minutes ago, TheUnknownMercenary said:

oooo I forgot you are forced to use the required servants. In that case :| I think you are having to choose between a lancer/rider/assassin... So in regards to ushi, don't use her against the assassin, try using the assassin against them and bring any caster you have. I would also bring liz if she is decent level as she has gutz

Yeah, Ushi was a terrible idea. Liz doesn't have guts yet since I only ascended her once (I don't have the mats for another just yet), but the def down and aoe atk buff was useful. I wasn't sure if Fuma was the right choice since quick cards don't synergize well with Liz, and Benkei had better stats for his level. Thankfully I'll have Raiko available for the last round.