Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

5 hours ago, wei123 said:

Save for Hokusai (if your wallet's becoming empty).

I've always been a Yog-Sototh fan though... and tbh, Hokusai might be the better Servant overall.  However, I can't say I want to go out of my way to get her.

Edit: To be clear, I hate the aesthetics on Hokusai's character design, so I'd probably never use her unless I had to.  I'd look for excuses to use Abby though, lol.

Edit2: Not to mention I'd already saved all the QP, mats, and embers necessary to max her skills.

10 hours ago, Clephas said:

Getting nothing but spooks on the Salem banner... after 420 saint quartz I still don't have Abby (looks sad).

Well, like what flutter said : "you can roll as long as you pay" :makina:

Or maybe you can try your luck on new year GSSR banner. Try to get her there, if she appear on the list.

By the way, thanks for the Astolfo with MLB event CE @Flutterz. It helps my farming. :wafuu:

I stand by my statement (that I may or may not have made) that Abby is overall the better servant. Hokusai shines when you build a team specifically around her specifically for spamming her NP against challenge quests with a bunch of different classes, but Abby will help out your team in just about any mission or team composition.

8 minutes ago, MoeKyun said:

By the way, thanks for the Astolfo with MLB event CE @Flutterz. It helps my farming. :wafuu:

You're welcome, I've been doing uh, a little bit of farming myself.

Spoiler

RGJZwdJ.png

... I did two more ten rolls, and for some reason I got five Caster of Midrash.  Yaay... now I have her at NP5... but no Abby.  Sheesh. 

Edit: No more free missions left to strip for saint quartz, and I'm already over budget.

Edit2:  As a side note, I didn't have any serious ST damage-dealing Casters, so I guess it wasn't a bad thing.  Still, it was frustrating.  I now have all the 4 star lancers that aren't limited because of this crap (the ones I didn't have all spooked) and several of them at NP2 (none of the ones I actually like using, of course). 

... I have to wonder if something is just wrong with my luck?  I guess I need to give her burnt offerings to get her love back.

Edit3: Though, I did manage to get Okita on a summon ticket a few weeks ago, so I guess I can't really say my luck is all bad... but by that time I was already on the verge of full-grailing Yagyu-sama and was working on upgrading the skills, so I had virtually no gems left for sabers, lol. 

I actually normally wouldn't be this obsessed... but I'm bored and I liked Abby in the Salem chapter.  Same reason I wanted Ana and Caster Gil after playing Babylonia...  collectors' disease.

Edit4: Last edit, I promise... yeah, last edit... riiiight.  *looks down at his shaking hands that are trying to make the motions of pulling the lever on a slot machine*

185 boxes here, I'm still lacking quite a few mats, especially lores, but after capping out my QP, then spending a bunch, then turning in more of the QP boxes, then spending more I've ended up with 844 million. Sad thing is that still isn't enough QP, I need would 600 million more just for the stuff I'm planning to level if I had the mats right now.

Spoiler

zZMQbxB.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, can someone tell me what Master Level is in my JP account? I think it's either 140 or 141 but I'm not very sure. I can't seem to login to the JP server and don't have a recovery code, so I'm planning to write an email to support, and a master level is required (along with other info).

2 hours ago, wei123 said:

Hello, can someone tell me what Master Level is in my JP account? I think it's either 140 or 141 but I'm not very sure. I can't seem to login to the JP server and don't have a recovery code, so I'm planning to write an email to support, and a master level is required (along with other info).

UhAk7jA.png

Sent this super long form in the hopes of recovering my JP account. Listed all my Servants by NP level and Level, with some also having Skill Levels. Hopefully I can get it back; fingers crossed.

In the meantime, 3 more days until the end of the Christmas event in NA and I still do not have the welfare servant yet :notlikemiya:

Edited by wei123

Incidentally...have you ever secretly thought that Gilgamesh's Noble Phantasm sounded like Enema Relish in the depths of your heart?

I always get a picture of that twirly black and red sword inserting sweet pickle relish into a fat guy's butt when I hear it without the video.  Maybe it's just my twisted sense of humor...

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like I'm gonna go another year without Jalter :( (that's 2 years without her).On the bright side, I got lots of (useless) event gacha CEs so I can clear the shop faster and move on to the lottery asap.

Looking at this spreadsheet here, it looks like I'm gonna need a lot of RNG to 3 turn the final node. Probably gonna go with this setup.

2.png

The need for Nero Caster and Penthesilea is really killing me here.

Edited by wei123

• 2 weeks later...

Despite not getting Abby, I'm pretty satisfied with the results of my Christmas and New Years splurge... I did get Hokusai (almost got the skills maxed, just a few more QP), and I ended up with Ozymandias from the guaranteed gacha.  Since that expands my Rider options without even really trying, I decided to be happy about the results.

I loved the Davinci event for the lottery and being able to buy gems... because of that I have enough gems and various other mats to upgrade a lot of skills I probably would have otherwise left alone indefinitely.  Well, I do need to build up QP, though, lol.

Probably the only Servants I will absolutely roll for this year are Fujinon and Skadi.  I have enough Alter Egos, so I'll reluctantly pass on evil Okita, lol.  

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Clephas said:

Is it just me, or is the Setsubun Event the most exhausting one since the Summer 2019 one?  I'm on floor 133, and I'm feeling the urge to just stop after I get the fifth craft essence...

Yes it is very exhausting, especially when you can only use Merlin and Waver once every few hours... The CEO event which is currently running on JP is just as exhaustive, and I'm having trouble coping with them two.

12 minutes ago, wei123 said:

Yes it is very exhausting, especially when you can only use Merlin and Waver once every few hours... The CEO event which is currently running on JP is just as exhaustive, and I'm having trouble coping with them two.

The only real positive is that there is absolutely no temptation to roll on the event gacha... 

• 2 weeks later...