Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

2 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Isn't that usually how it is? The pillar-style bosses are almost always pushovers, but there's usually some OP boss a couple of quests before it.

Welp, now that you said it, it's always like that, huh? :miyako:

But really, thank goodness we only have to fight old Li once, and he's alone. Can't imagine if he's paired with duo Yi or Shi Huang.

3 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

TxFvYmI.png

We got free ruler for this year~

And this time they add bonus bond point for event servants. :sachi:

>mfw I go to check bonus servants

>find bonus servant table

>scroll down to foreigner

>see 2 entries

>neither of them is abigail

>tfw trying to get abigail to bond 11 :vinty:

Just now, MoeKyun said:

Lol, it's a shame indeed. So you use the flame on abby? :miyako:

I hope my ruler martha can get to lvl 10 with this event, tho.

Yup, it gave me the opportunity to use her during all of LB3 and she carried the fuck out of me through it because she's 2000/2000 and NP2 :makina:

9 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

@wei123  3 years playing fgo, I never had that good rolling. F my E-rank luck :miyako:

Are you not interested for dat ass, flutz?

Maybe I will roll once, hoping to get event CE at least

Nah. I decided to roll once, but primarily for event CEs. Got like 5 4* CEs and my third Martha but no event CEs :vinty:

• 2 weeks later...

Welp...I'm not sure how to feel about this new years.

I went in to the NA GSSR wanting Enkidu, got my Enkidu (Good since i went through 5 packs and didn't get him in the banner).

Then I figured I would try my luck on Musashi and how shit that was....10 packs later I got her after 3 other SSR spoops and a shitload of SR's Most of which I burned since I already had NP5...

I figured I wouldn't do this after Cu and look where I am...need to rangle myself next time.

8 hours ago, TheUnknownMercenary said:

Welp...I'm not sure how to feel about this new years.

I went in to the NA GSSR wanting Enkidu, got my Enkidu (Good since i went through 5 packs and didn't get him in the banner).

Then I figured I would try my luck on Musashi and how shit that was....10 packs later I got her after 3 other SSR spoops and a shitload of SR's Most of which I burned since I already had NP5...

I figured I wouldn't do this after Cu and look where I am...need to rangle myself next time.

Reminds me of when I whaled to get NP2 Illya last summer and got Jeanne, Karna, Drake, and my third Tamamo, but no second Illya.

13 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Reminds me of when I whaled to get NP2 Illya last summer and got Jeanne, Karna, Drake, and my third Tamamo, but no second Illya.

Luckily when I tried for NP2 merlin it took me the same amount to get NP2 as it did to take NP1 which was 300$ so only 600$ for np2...

It just sucks when it takes so much (1k$) for np1 of something.

I'm hoping Gramps and Melt won't do the same cause I really want to get np2 or more of them, especially melt.