Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

25 minutes ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Eh, that does sound like a hassle, imo. Not sure I can be bothered to do that every time I wanna switch devices. I kinda wish I'd known about this before I upgraded my phone (the old one wasn't able to play FGO). But that's alright, I still get a decent amount of usage time before my battery dies out, and I doubt I'll be playing this game as obsessively once I stop leveling up frequently.

The issue here is that I don't even get the option to use non-event supports, and those supports are kinda hard for me to use (I can't faceroll with them). But then again, I've only been using one support, and I was completely ignoring affinity (maybe I should stop being a blockhead and start paying attention to this stuff). Actually, now that I think about it, I'm probably shooting myself in the foot using Ushiwakamaru against an assassin, lol. Maybe Musashibou would be a better alternative...

Sadly, that is something I definitely do not have. :vinty: I really can't see myself spending any amount of money on regular gacha due to how little you get back from it, so I think I'll just hold off on spending money until there's a guaranteed 5* summon.

oooo I forgot you are forced to use the required servants. In that case :| I think you are having to choose between a lancer/rider/assassin... So in regards to ushi, don't use her against the assassin, try using the assassin against them and bring any caster you have. I would also bring liz if she is decent level as she has gutz

23 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Yeah, you should. It's hard enough to do quests if you bring a class that's weak to the enemy even when your servants are maxed out. If you bring an Assassin against a Caster instead of a Rider you'll be doing 4x less damage and taking 4x more, so it's basically 16x harder.

I tried swapping out Ushiwakamaru for Benkei, and I just barely got her down, lol. Her 3-turn aoe nuke is kinda mean. And since I lost Mash a little too quickly, I only had one evasion buff to keep Benkei alive. >.<

2 minutes ago, TheUnknownMercenary said:

oooo I forgot you are forced to use the required servants. In that case :| I think you are having to choose between a lancer/rider/assassin... So in regards to ushi, don't use her against the assassin, try using the assassin against them and bring any caster you have. I would also bring liz if she is decent level as she has gutz

Yeah, Ushi was a terrible idea. Liz doesn't have guts yet since I only ascended her once (I don't have the mats for another just yet), but the def down and aoe atk buff was useful. I wasn't sure if Fuma was the right choice since quick cards don't synergize well with Liz, and Benkei had better stats for his level. Thankfully I'll have Raiko available for the last round.

I also did a thing

Spoiler

3guQli0.png

The last servant I got to max level was...

Q9AyQUF.png

Aaand done

csXcgrg.png

138 servants total, Abi and Illya are level 100 and Mashu can't be grailed, and the other 135 are ready to be grailed :sacchan:

jlrSEz0.png

Now to get my servants to a baseline of 4/4/4...

Oh, and also Banana max bond

ETr8v9D.png

14 hours ago, TheUnknownMercenary said:

Considering we got a free 4star not too long ago we probably won't get more than some apples and quartz.

Please let it be 10 apples and 30 quartz haha. Also I'm looking forward to the anniv gacha. I heard this time it is separated into Knights + extra and Cavalry classes this time around. Kinda disappointed though I wanted a chance for some lancer/archer, but I wanna also roll for Jack the most..

Yay, I rolled a Herc! And just when I was wanting to try a berserker out.

Gd0Hwp0.jpg

Also managed to get all the lighters to MLB Kintoki before the event ended (got him to NP4 too). Actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be thanks to Eurydale, Jalter, and Shiki supports. ^_^ Now I just need to stop being lazy and farm more leveling mats.

3 hours ago, alden_0023 said:

Okay so thankfully my data has not been deleted. Although this redownload thing has happened 3 times already today. It says I need to clear the cache to fix the app startup error. And then it redownloads, and does the same thing again..

Possibly email support?

10 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Yay, I rolled a Herc! And just when I was wanting to try a berserker out.

Gd0Hwp0.jpg

Also managed to get all the lighters to MLB Kintoki before the event ended (got him to NP4 too). Actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be thanks to Eurydale, Jalter, and Shiki supports. ^_^ Now I just need to stop being lazy and farm more leveling mats.

Kintoki Rider is pretty boss so getting him to NP4 at lvl 80 is awesome. on rerun you can get the NP5 version. Herc is amazing and will carry you hard. One of the, if not arguably THE, best 4 stars in the game and give a lot of 5 stars a run for their money.

19 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Treat him well and he'll carry you through everything

He is the strongest in the world, after all :makina:

At the very least, he'll make this game just slightly less grindy. :sachi:

9 hours ago, TheUnknownMercenary said:

Kintoki Rider is pretty boss so getting him to NP4 at lvl 80 is awesome. on rerun you can get the NP5 version. Herc is amazing and will carry you hard. One of the, if not arguably THE, best 4 stars in the game and give a lot of 5 stars a run for their money.

Yeah, I'll shoot for that next time. I got so burnt out trying to get all the lighters that I just didn't want to bother with getting the last clone.

But seriously though, this guy is so cool I have to put a jacket on every time I use his NP.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

I'm so sorry, I took your Jack. :kosame:

zHJ0bpM.jpg

Well, okay, maybe I'm not too sorry, lol. I really do hope you get her in the future, though.

Jack best daughter I love her.. Already got a load of casters (Waver Hans Medea Rhyme now Sanzang) but only one assassin (Shiki). Also shouldve just rolled on the Knights banner since I got no SSR Lancer and Archer.

12 hours ago, wei123 said:

Temporarily broke my f2p status today so that I could go for at least an Archer or Lancer, but instead I got Modred boohoo

On the bright side, I got my third Euryale so hooray I guess(?)

That's not something you can break temporarily. Once you spend any amount money on a game, you are no longer a f2p. But that's okay, nothing wrong with being part of the dolphin club. :3 Sorry to hear you didn't get a servant you wanted. :(

2 hours ago, alden_0023 said:

Jack best daughter I love her..

Indeed she is. I'm so happy I get to be her new mother. :sachi:

Oh and I got Da Vinci this morning after the free 12 SQ giveaway. Yay! ^_^

aQ68kkY.jpg

• 4 weeks later...