Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

So now that Im done with this 'saving for Jalter' thing, who is the recommended servant that I should start saving for?

For one I'm definately saving for Illya (non negotiable), but are there any others that come to mind that are worth for gameplaywise?

17 minutes ago, alden_0023 said:

So now that Im done with this 'saving for Jalter' thing, who is the recommended servant that I should start saving for?

For one I'm definately saving for Illya (non negotiable), but are there any others that come to mind that are worth for gameplaywise?

Memelin

Just now, alden_0023 said:

Well, Im thinking besides him. Or do I just not roll for any other servant before his banner? Would it depend on what servants I currently have?

If there's any other servants you actually want, roll for them. If you want gameplay value, nothing beats Merlin.

8 hours ago, alden_0023 said:

Scatach :sacchan:

9 hours ago, alden_0023 said:

I've heard Raiko is really good so that's the next one I'll be saving for (sorry Iskandar). Have also heard Swimsuit Saber is pretty good

1 hour ago, BookwormOtaku said:

I've heard Raiko is really good so that's the next one I'll be saving for (sorry Iskandar). Have also heard Swimsuit Saber is pretty good

Raikou only really shines with Merlin, or better yet two Merlins. Without them her damage is lower than what'd you'd want out of a Buster AOE Zerker. Archoria is in fact pretty good, and part of the summer gacha which means you can basically only get her during the summer or from a guaranteed 5* pull.

3 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Raikou only really shines with Merlin, or better yet two Merlins. Without them her damage is lower than what'd you'd want out of a Buster AOE Zerker. Archoria is in fact pretty good, and part of the summer gacha which means you can basically only get her during the summer or from a guaranteed 5* pull.

So is Iskandar worth trying for? What about Shuten Douji?

Just now, BookwormOtaku said:

Not sure about those, never rolled either one of them, but they both seem about average for AOE 5*s. 

Never rolled Raikou either for that matter but she can be nice to grab as a support.

Well, I'm close to maxing Kiyohime's affection stars so if I do get Raikou I'll have a replacement for an AoE Berserker. I guess I'll save the quartz for the summer event and use the tickets I've saved up for Raikou. Don't really need Iskandar since I have Drake, might try for Shuten Douji since I don't have a 5 Star Assassin yet.

23 hours ago, BookwormOtaku said:

Iskandar's kinda underwheliming, imo, though I haven't rolled him. Shuten's good support, gets a lot of debuffs in. She could be useful in some later fights, but she's not all that impressive from what I've seen... I haven't rolled her either though.

If you had to go for a 5* Assassin, I honestly recommend just waiting for Jack to show up at some point.

10 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Iskandar's kinda underwheliming, imo, though I haven't rolled him. Shuten's good support, gets a lot of debuffs in. She could be useful in some later fights, but she's not all that impressive from what I've seen... I haven't rolled her either though.

If you had to go for a 5* Assassin, I honestly recommend just waiting for Jack to show up at some point.

How does King Hassan compare to Jack?

If you are looking for gameplay on the assassin area we have yet to have a 5* AOE assassin (or 4* for that matter).

You've got 3 5* servants in this case, Shuten, Cleo, Semiramis. Semi is out WAY later so don't bother, but Shuten and Cleo are good picks for the AOE assassin.

Swim Swam girls in summer. Past that I don't remember who comes out between then and Memelin.

15 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Dude I spent $200 for jack but didnt get one. Thats was why Im so disappointed that they had the paid gacha on thanksgivving rather than new years, since Jack would have been on the banner. Also rolled for her on the Valentines banner but didnt get her :(

I think Id do 10 rolls for each summer banner since I got a real lack of lancers and archers, but it is dangerously close to the Prilya event.

On 4/7/2018 at 4:45 PM, Flutterz said:

If there's any other servants you actually want, roll for them. If you want gameplay value, nothing beats Merlin.

If this is the case Id be rolling for everyone LOL

For some reason, Avengers seem to hate me. I got a five star servant in both the Edmond Dantes and Jalter gatcha, but neither of them were for the advertised servant. They were both servants I haven't rolled at least, Vlad and Francis, so I couldn't really get mad...... it's just a really complex feeling of happiness and disappointment. 

I'm curious if the 700+ rolls I have saved in the friendship gatcha will be enough to get Angra.

...... oh right, rate up is a lie or whatever..... 

2 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

For some reason, Avengers seem to hate me. I got a five star servant in both the Edmond Dantes and Jalter gatcha, but neither of them were for the advertised servant. They were both servants I haven't rolled at least, Vlad and Francis, so I couldn't really get mad...... it's just a really complex feeling of happiness and disappointment. 

I'm curious if the 700+ rolls I have saved in the friendship gatcha will be enough to get Angra.

...... oh right, rate up is a lie or whatever..... 

I'm way luckier at getting Avengers! I just got 2 copies of my first Avenger ever! Granted it's a 3*....

On 4/9/2018 at 1:09 AM, BookwormOtaku said:

How does King Hassan compare to Jack?

King Hassan's skill set is unique, with a focus on getting instant kills, but like most RPGs, those kinds of effects just usually don't work on bosses (or have way too low of a success rate). With the exception of a few challenge quests like in Nero Fest, Jack almost always beats out King Hassan, in my opinion at least. I honestly haven't used King Hassan all that much either, just looked at his kit and tried him a few times here or there.