Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

@alden_0023 - You should roll what you want. I personally want shirou but with after how much shit luck i've had during okita and bryn banners (over 1000sq just for a 5* on each banner though the one 5* i got was them...) makes me very hesitant about spending for servants now.

Smiles protected

Spoiler

QY6Xekp.png

XLrKJ2y.png

ys0KNSz.png

fmUsTkF.png

znTFfwj.png

hsKmPry.png

In saying that here are my most recent rolls which I think the game felt sorry for me...

So after trying to roll CE for the KnK event...

KWwhNE6.png

spooped

kept rolling a few more and got this

E5rcfCE.png

Then rolled a ticket later

tvw48w6.png

i didn't even want her...

New banner, decided to roll the feww quartz i got, and i got

mUU89vU.png

With said luck i went fuck it, got a pack, and the next immediate roll i get

YFsyedI.png

with some of these.

O88Qjrh.png

Edited by TheUnknownMercenary

Seeing that Kiara is in this 12m banner i think we can rule out a Se.Ra.Ph rerun this year. Not to mention Melt had a banner in the New Years campaign.  Maybe fate/accel zero order or Prisma causeway rerun instead? 

And yeah this was one hell of a troll by DW. Fool everyone into thinking there's a new servant by putting a silhoulette in the banner. JP twitter is taking the piss at this point :sacchan:

DXHIylwVwAAbl5d.jpg

Edited by FruitsPunchSamurai

Well, Dantes event had some good rolls considering I didn't want to roll at all.

Put in probably 10 singles total over the event and got quite surprised with how BS my luck was.

One day i threw a single down and got this spoop

Spoiler

SEsKsfH.png

Another day I threw a ticket down and go this

Spoiler

ZqjYGXN.png

Decided since I got Dantes already on the last day I would throw a few into the Story gacha (3 total) and back to back i got this. in this order

Spoiler

z5bUSJf.png

Gvzk0xG.png

QkQdYZo.png

sever luck considering Jeanne was the only 5* i didn't have yet...

and a smile protected

Spoiler

R4si0U8.png

Probably the best luck I've had during any event all things considered...threw down maybe a total of 30 free sq (single rolls) to get 3 5* (1 dupe) and a dupe 4* + a 2030 (3'rd)

Edited by TheUnknownMercenary

Looking at her kit, it seems Nightingale is very worth rolling gameplay-wise. I imagine Jeanne Waver Nigthingale to have good synergy together will their arts card and heals while also providing some damage.

I just cant bring myself to roll for her since Jalter is coming really soon...

No idea, but it's good for me :| I spent 500$ getting fucking Helena, (Rama, NP2 Nightengale came BEFORE).

Needless to say i wanted to roll some medb but i'll either wait for illya or see how I feel on last day of rate up.

Rolling for Helena

Spoiler

19jcb0v.png

dBFns5r.png

yGvGW65.png

weczoGr.png

And then rolling on Medb...kinda salta but Mordred was the ONLY servant I didn't have on 5* excluding Medb so...I guess despite a rate up getting that 1/all other servants was still lucky...

Especially since that was the 3 multis rolls after I got helena

Spoiler

b6pZpzL.png

JhVrFrW.png

HTiKIUH.png

Am I going insane, or are people just stupid? There are quite a few people who say that the Fate/Zero event is switching places with the da vinci event because "It will bring more people to the game". Which seems like the pinnacle of retarded, because if the localizers thought similarly and had the power to make the decision, wouldn't the F/Z event happen much closer to the games' original launch? and not, you know, nearly a year after? 

Is there any actual evidence of this change in the schedule? Or is this just idle speculation? 

Edited by Soulless Watcher

38 minutes ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Am I going insane, or are people just stupid? There are quite a few people who say that the Fate/Zero event is switching places with the da vinci event because "It will bring more people to the game". Which seems like the pinnacle of retarded, because if the localizers thought similarly and had the power to make the decision, wouldn't the F/Z event happen much closer to the games' original launch? and not, you know, nearly a year after? 

Is there any actual evidence of this change in the schedule? Or is this just idle speculation? 

First I heard of this :|