Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

18 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Cleared the tower yesterday. Fun little event, but not really hard unless you're either fairly new or have SERIOUSLY been neglecting levelling servants.

First ticket from the tower I got, I rolled Kintoki with, which was pretty GOLDEN

Reveal hidden contents

KBdylGl.png

You cleared the second tower too, flutz?

Hell, I stop after the 100th floor, no motivation at all. :vinty:

48 minutes ago, MoeKyun said:

You cleared the second tower too, flutz?

Hell, I stop after the 100th floor, no motivation at all. :vinty:

Yeah, took me like two days total lol

All of my servants are pretty well-levelled so I just blasted through the event with 3-man teams 40 floors at a time. Two k-scopes and a taunt-invuln CE for basically everything except bosses, and later on I replaced a K-scope with the limit broken event CE.

On 27/01/2018 at 11:22 PM, Kirashi said:

Quick question. I don't have the game, I just saw this and this interested me:

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Saber_(Fate/Grand_Order_-_Muramasa)

What does exactly mean? We can play with this character as a servant? Because the "pseudo servant" thing seems to say that we can't, and I coudln't find any stat/sprite at all for this character

Basically a Pseudo-Servant is a servant that was summoned into a "Vessel" and not a servant entirely. Therefore the Vessel will look like a actual person from the fate series but that doesn't change the fact they are basically still a servant.

In Muramasa's case he is just new. I have no doubt he will get into the game because he isn't weak. Despite a "servant" saying they don't qualify as a servant it doesn't mean that they aren't "Seen" to qualify as a servant. Just look at all the other servants that really would never normally be servants. And considering his feats, he will be a servant eventually.

Sadly, I will never get a Kirei/Pseudo-Servant Kirei ;___;

1 minute ago, PapaRabbi said:

The only thing that would make me happier is if they never add Achilles to the game.

Yeah, they should wait a few more years now for all those servants the people still want. 

Except Muramasa. I want that guy myself.

Here are 2 questions:

I tried to get information about rerool and everything. I think I have more or less understood it, but why this guy can group servants from 2 differents gacha?

Second question: Is the 1% for 5 stars and 3% for 4 stars a joke? I don't know if it's hard to get enough material for launching the gacha, but the 3% thing make it pretty pointless... Let aside the 1%... If you don't reroll you might never get another 5 stars for your whole life lol...

Edited by Kirashi

9 hours ago, Kirashi said:

Here are 2 questions:

I tried to get information about rerool and everything. I think I have more or less understood it, but why this guy can group servants from 2 differents gacha?

Second question: Is the 1% for 5 stars and 3% for 4 stars a joke? I don't know if it's hard to get enough material for launching the gacha, but the 3% thing make it pretty pointless... Let aside the 1%... If you don't reroll you might never get another 5 stars for your whole life lol...

Probably have the best experience with this.

1% entirely is a chance, it does not at any point mean once you've hit a 5* then you will never get another 5* for 100 pulls. Similarly you could in fact NEVER get a 5* but you COULD get say 2 5* or more in a single multiroll. It has happened.

I myself rerolled for almost a full day and hit a ton of 5*, never once getting Waver (who I wanted) but I did get both Emiya 4* and Altera 5* and to me Altera is waifu enough to make me abandon game breaking Waver. Plus I love Emiya waifu as well (currently grailed to 98).

In saying all this, you could get 4* and 5* from mere tickets easily...I've gotten a few 5* from such and 4* as well. Many others have done the same. However, I've also gone a full 700$ in multirolls without getting a SINGLE 5*, and 500$ in multirolls without getting a single 4*

My recommendation is to just play for fun and don't overly concern yourself with what you DON'T get but be happy with what you manage to get. Because so many people I see get bummed about not getting their DESIRED servant after...100, 200, 300 saint quartz...but look at my, more than ONCE have I dropped over 1000 saint quartz and didn't get a single 5* let ALONE the one I wanted.

You WILL get a 5* eventually, and hell there is even the yearly event where for 30 PAID saint quartz you are guaranteed to get a 5* and some events not only give you free 4* servants which are pretty good, but they event sometimes let you choose any 4* you want. Rare but happens.

Edited by TheUnknownMercenary

43 minutes ago, TheUnknownMercenary said:

Probably have the best experience with this.

1% entirely is a chance, it does not at any point mean once you've hit a 5* then you will never get another 5* for 100 pulls. Similarly you could in fact NEVER get a 5* but you COULD get say 2 5* or more in a single multiroll. It has happened.

I myself rerolled for almost a full day and hit a ton of 5*, never once getting Waver (who I wanted) but I did get both Emiya 4* and Altera 5* and to me Altera is waifu enough to make me abandon game breaking Waver. Plus I love Emiya waifu as well (currently grailed to 98).

In saying all this, you could get 4* and 5* from mere tickets easily...I've gotten a few 5* from such and 4* as well. Many others have done the same. However, I've also gone a full 700$ in multirolls without getting a SINGLE 5*, and 500$ in multirolls without getting a single 4*

My recommendation is to just play for fun and don't overly concern yourself with what you DON'T get but be happy with what you manage to get. Because so many people I see get bummed about not getting their DESIRED servant after...100, 200, 300 saint quartz...but look at my, more than ONCE have I dropped over 1000 saint quartz and didn't get a single 5* let ALONE the one I wanted.

You WILL get a 5* eventually, and hell there is even the yearly event where for 30 PAID saint quartz you are guaranteed to get a 5* and some events not only give you free 4* servants which are pretty good, but they event sometimes let you choose any 4* you want. Rare but happens.

All servant exist in 3/4/5 stars?

Why the dude on the video could regroupe the 4* et 5* servant from his first rerol with the 4* from the second rerol?

And if I have to say, if we take for example, Muramasa come out in 5*, he can be as popular as you want, few people who will have the chance to get him... Which will be more disapointing for the players. 

24 minutes ago, Kirashi said:

All servant exist in 3/4/5 stars?

Why the dude on the video could regroupe the 4* et 5* servant from his first rerol with the 4* from the second rerol?

And if I have to say, if we take for example, Muramasa come out in 5*, he can be as popular as you want, few people who will have the chance to get him... Which will be more disapointing for the players. 

there are 1/2/3/4/5 star servants. And you can think of them more like "hype" because there are some bullshit good 1/2/3 star servants that kick 4 and 5 stars ass when it comes to using them. It isn't like "oh shit i only have 1-3 star servants i'll never win this game." Not so.

the first roll is designed (tutorial) will guarantee you a 4* so that is basically your chance to get any 4* you want but the second roll you get is "free" and you now have a chance at getting both 4/5*

It is a lottery game so yeah the rates are low. That still doesn't mean people aren't going to spent money at a chance to get them.

Meanwhile you have people who get these 5* on tickets and less than 5 multirolls...As I said 1% does not mean you can't get the servant in 1 multiroll or even a ticket, it's just not likely.

• 2 weeks later...