Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

7 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

The plumes weren't so bad, I only needed 2 more. But I also needed 2 magatamas, 5 horseshoes and worst of all, 5 spirit roots.

I still need 8 plumes, but I've got everything else she needs for ascension. Got plenty of spirit roots while farming for crystals in Camelot.

I used all the quartz i got from the New Year Event and i didn't manage to get Hokusai. Over 500 quartz spent on trying to get abigail and her. 5* Extra class servants hate my guts it seems.

Never again. :reeee: 

Atleast i did manage to protect a smile, the only useful servant i got from the New Year banner. 

Spoiler

Fate_GO_2018-01-01-16-22-26.png

15 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Well I think I found a phone that matches my price range, but I still have some worries. The FGO official page lists the requirement as 2GB of ram, now is that actual ram or listed ram? The phone I'm looking at has 2GB listed ram, but actual ram is closer to 1.8GB. 

Is that high enough to play the game without constant crashing? I don't care if the frame rate drops every once and awhile.

Don't forget to make sure it has enough internal storage to hold all of FGO's bloated assets. My old phone would start slowing down every week or so and I had to clear FGO's cache because I was running out of storage, and for whatever brilliant reason you can't install FGO or put its several GB of assets on an SD card.

2 hours ago, FruitsPunchSamurai said:

I used all the quartz i got from the New Year Event and i didn't manage to get Hokusai. Over 500 quartz spent on trying to get abigail and her. 5* Extra class servants hate my guts it seems.

Never again. :reeee: 

Atleast i did manage to protect a smile, the only useful servant i got from the New Year banner. 

Reveal hidden contents

Fate_GO_2018-01-01-16-22-26.png

Pen-chan best girl, she's useful pretty much always, and that's not even counting her anti-greek-mythical-male buff (which admittedly is a bit niche)

Well that was weird...usually my luck is shittier than this.

Took about 200SQ without a single 5* CE but, I got a spoopy Franky in my first 30, a spoopy Nero in my second 30, nothing for a few multis, decided to do a single pull

DGWD9uK.png

...riding on that extreme luck i immediately rolled twice...

JD37xA4.png

mkpeilE.png

Thought i got spooped by a Stheno

u13izTn.png

52OPYhW.png

A lot of Tamamo Waifus.

This banner was a mixed bag for me.  Didn't pull a single MHX, even though I blew through 11 tickets and 180 SQ.  I did, however, pull a Salter, NP2'd my Umu, and NP3'd my Herc, and got a metric fuckton of the Mikotto! Bride Training CE, so it wasn't exactly terrible.

Still psyched that I pulled a Salter, though!  Frown protected.

After two whole years (or more), I picked up the game again. Sadly I have lost my japanese account since I never expected I would be addicted to the game again (Emiya and Heracles will be missed, at least I have Heracles on my new account). I returned to the English version and have been playing for over a month now (since middle of christmas event). And yeah after playing many mobile games, this might arguably be the best mobile game. 

My luck on the gacha hasn't been that kind to me sadly (after so many quartz spent, I only got Liz, d'eon, heracles, frankstein and nursery rhyme. No SSR  :salt:). I gave up on the saber wars banner and am now saving quartz for the potential umu bride next month. 

It's great to see the game is still f2p friendly, event is halfway done and I hit 1 million points today, nearly cleared the shop (silver pieces left), and only used 7 golden apples (plus all the silver and bronze apples I got throughout the event). And it's not time-consuming especially when you get to lvl 100 and only play like 3 40 ap and stop playing for like 10 hours. I am glad that I came back, great game indeed.

Quick question. I don't have the game, I just saw this and this interested me:

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Saber_(Fate/Grand_Order_-_Muramasa)

What does exactly mean? We can play with this character as a servant? Because the "pseudo servant" thing seems to say that we can't, and I coudln't find any stat/sprite at all for this character

Limited servants are servants that are only available for you to summon during a limited amount of time. Since it's a gacha game, things like this is quite common.
And well, to be honest, even if he's not a real servant, as long as he's popular, he'll get into the game. That's just how gacha game works :P. In FGO, there are already a few Pseudo-servants you can summon. I think right now, Muramasa is the only pseudo-servant not yet available.