Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

7 minutes ago, FruitsPunchSamurai said:

Fate_GO_2017-12-25-14-14-39.png

Would've farmed more boxes but the ascension items this time around were meh. The lanterns were nice though. 

I couldn't have farmed more if I wanted. From when the sand quest came out until a few hours from the end of the event, whenever I wasn't asleep or not at home I farmed while watching something in the background. :amane:

17 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

I couldn't have farmed more if I wanted. From when the sand quest came out until a few hours from the end of the event, whenever I wasn't asleep or not at home I farmed while watching something in the background. :amane:

The sand quest was annoyingly long and repetitive too. Always took me atleast 9 or more turns to do each time. 

Edited by FruitsPunchSamurai

8 minutes ago, seventhfonist425 said:

I got suuuper lazy and did like, the bare minimum of 10 boxes. Got bored of the grind pretty quick.

I was bored right away, but I did the math and realized that you could get nearly as much QP per apple as you can with 1/2 AP QP dailies, and you get other stuff to boot. My grind was completely calculated.

9 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

I was bored right away, but I did the math and realized that you could get nearly as much QP per apple as you can with 1/2 AP QP dailies, and you get other stuff to boot. My grind was completely calculated.

How many boxes did you end up clearing? I only got through 25 myself.

I think it's unlikely we'll get one. If anything, I'd guess they changed it from new years to thanksgiving so that there would be a similar timespan between anniversary and the other free gacha banner as jp, since NA started a month earlier in the calendar. Who knows, though. 

14 hours ago, Kaguya said:

I think it's unlikely we'll get one. If anything, I'd guess they changed it from new years to thanksgiving so that there would be a similar timespan between anniversary and the other free gacha banner as jp, since NA started a month earlier in the calendar. Who knows, though. 

Kinda sucks since JP got more servants available on their new years guaranteed. And maybe by the next guaranteed there might be too many other SSRs that it might be too unlikely to get my Jack. This wouldve been a perfect timing for me. Sucks.

2 minutes ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Anyone know any good cricket phones that are under a hundred bucks? I think I'm finally sick of the game crashing every other minute. 

Probably not strictly the cheapest option, but I got a BLU VIVO XL2 during an amazon sale for like $100 canadian, and I haven't had a single crash in FGO.

I got Melt in the guaranteed gacha... Could literally have been worse, but I'd have preferred to finally get a good 5* berserker >.> Or maybe waver... Or NP2 illya/merlin/abi... 

Apparently some people managed to roll the guaranteed gacha several times by spamming the button and got a bunch of 5*s, which is why the servers are down.

LAGRG5n.jpg

4 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Apparently some people managed to roll the guaranteed gacha several times by spamming the button and got a bunch of 5*s, which is why the servers are down.

Actually it's because people were buying quartz but not actually getting any. Their cards were charged but they received no quartz.

1 minute ago, PapaRabbi said:

Actually it's because people were buying quartz but not actually getting any. Their cards were charged but they received no quartz.

Could just be DW's potato servers, I had that same problem whaling in the summer, but I got my quartz about half an hour later. But yeah, probably that too.

Well I think I found a phone that matches my price range, but I still have some worries. The FGO official page lists the requirement as 2GB of ram, now is that actual ram or listed ram? The phone I'm looking at has 2GB listed ram, but actual ram is closer to 1.8GB. 

Is that high enough to play the game without constant crashing? I don't care if the frame rate drops every once and awhile.

Edited by Soulless Watcher

23 minutes ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Well I think I found a phone that matches my price range, but I still have some worries. The FGO official page lists the requirement as 2GB of ram, now is that actual ram or listed ram? The phone I'm looking at has 2GB listed ram, but actual ram is closer to 1.8GB. 

Is that high enough to play the game without constant crashing? I don't care if the frame rate drops every once and awhile.

Yeah that's enough

5 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Smiles protected

For once I had to farm the mats to ascend a servant and had more than enough exp cards on hand, rather than the other way around

Reveal hidden contents

NbYDWrH.jpg

pAT8mzE.jpg

I was really excited when I pulled Hokusai, and then I realized she needs phoenix plumes. Now I'm less excited.

1 minute ago, PapaRabbi said:

I was really excited when I pulled Hokusai, and then I realized she needs phoenix plumes. Now I'm less excited.

The plumes weren't so bad, I only needed 2 more. But I also needed 2 magatamas, 5 horseshoes and worst of all, 5 spirit roots.