Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

I've mentioned before that I have much better luck in the gacha on JP than on NA, and was wondering if anyone else has experienced that or something similar. On NA, the only gold servant I have that isn't my tutorial 4-star or a welfare is Stheno (kill me), but on JP, which I've been playing for only about half as long as NA, I have soooo many gold servants including #1 kitten waifu Nyanta, my favourite servant. I even have better luck pulling good CE's. For those of you that play two versions of FGO, have you noticed that you have better luck in one version?

On 01/12/2017 at 8:20 PM, PapaRabbi said:

I've mentioned before that I have much better luck in the gacha on JP than on NA, and was wondering if anyone else has experienced that or something similar. On NA, the only gold servant I have that isn't my tutorial 4-star or a welfare is Stheno (kill me), but on JP, which I've been playing for only about half as long as NA, I have soooo many gold servants including #1 kitten waifu Nyanta, my favourite servant. I even have better luck pulling good CE's. For those of you that play two versions of FGO, have you noticed that you have better luck in one version?

olSRv3U.png

My account wants a word with you.

And I would only say 3 5 stars I have whaled extreme for, Waver which after spending quite a lot of money, he has spooped me 2 additional times on random banners giving me a NP3. Okita which I got only because my luck was SOOO bad during that banner (1000sq down without a single 5 star servant or 4 star servant). Then in 300 after I got Drake NP3 and Okita Finally back to back in the same pack. And Tamamo which took me a bit.

Altera was my starting servant and also one I got in the guaranteed gacha, Drake NP1/ Orion, and many 4 stars i got in tickets. Shishou and Kintoki in the same pack, Gil first 30 roll on his banner, and many others in at least 1 or two packs.

One or two packs seems like a lot but considering the rate is pretty good.

6 minutes ago, TheUnknownMercenary said:

olSRv3U.png

My account wants a word with you.

And I would only say 3 5 stars I have whaled extreme for, Waver which after spending quite a lot of money, he has spooped me 2 additional times on random banners giving me a NP3. Okita which I got only because my luck was SOOO bad during that banner (1000sq down without a single 5 star servant or 4 star servant). Then in 300 after I got Drake NP3 and Okita Finally back to back in the same pack. And Tamamo which took me a bit.

Altera was my starting servant and also one I got in the guaranteed gacha, Drake NP1/ Orion, and many 4 stars i got in tickets. Shishou and Kintoki in the same pack, Gil first 30 roll on his banner, and many others in at least 1 or two packs.

One or two packs seems like a lot but considering the rate is pretty good.

It should be added that I've never spent a dime on Grand Order (thank you for supporting the game for us F2Ps). Getting Altera as your starting servant is some impressive kind of luck though. I went and checked how long I've been playing JP and it's even shorter than I thought, less than 40 days. And all of the 5-stars I've pulled were on JP, got Karna yesterday with a yolo ticket (wanted Circe though so I'm very slightly salty). And over on NA, I pulled Stheno in my first week and never pulled a gold servant again. The contrast is just odd to me.

18 minutes ago, PapaRabbi said:

It should be added that I've never spent a dime on Grand Order (thank you for supporting the game for us F2Ps). Getting Altera as your starting servant is some impressive kind of luck though. I went and checked how long I've been playing JP and it's even shorter than I thought, less than 40 days. And all of the 5-stars I've pulled were on JP, got Karna yesterday with a yolo ticket (wanted Circe though so I'm very slightly salty). And over on NA, I pulled Stheno in my first week and never pulled a gold servant again. The contrast is just odd to me.

It's called gambling and chance. For instance, a 5 star may have a 1% chance to get in pull but that does not, in any way mean that you will get a 5 star in 100 pulls. Some moments are just really lucky. Like How I've gotten a few 5 stars on tickets myself, yet can go more than 1000sq (which is 333 pulls btw, I should have been given at least 3 5 star servant) without a SINGLE 5 star servant OR 4 star servant.

Luck of the draw.

I've gone through quite a bit of quartz and summon tickets with no luck at getting either Jack or Nursery Rhyme, really must have used up my luck getting Scatach. Still really liked the Christmas event as the story was funny, the rewards to grind for  have really helped in powering up my servants...and best of all hearing Black Saber sing never gets old :sacchan:. May buy one more role set for the last day.

Damn, this Christmas event seems to be really good for farming exp, gems, etc.. Even with a single apple I can get a good load of stuff. Is this going to be normal for future events or is the christmas event one of the most lucrative ones?

16 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

;_; same kinda, 25 tickets and 135 quartz, didn't even get a single 4* servant. Was really rough.

Just whaled out 200 more quartz, and i still didn't get her. Haven't been this sad since that time i failed to get Illya at New Year 2017. I did get a bunch of worthless 4 star CES and Queen of Sheba though. :nico:

Edited by FruitsPunchSamurai

12 hours ago, FruitsPunchSamurai said:

Just whaled out 200 more quartz, and i still didn't get her. Haven't been this sad since that time i failed to get Illya at New Year 2017. I did get a bunch of worthless 4 star CES and Queen of Sheba though. :nico:

Oh geez, I'm so sorry man, I know the feel, trust me.

This cheered me up tho.

Edited by seventhfonist425

I spent way too much time yesterday, trying out this servant sorter http://fgosorter.tumblr.com/  :wacko:

At least the results were interesting: https://imgur.com/a/xNGEM

There are a few things I'm not satisfied with in the middle (for example EMIYA and Gilgamesh should have been higher in the list) but the rest seems to be fairly accurate. A few things I noticed:

1. Mashu still best eggplant kouhai :meguface:

2. Playing Fate/Extra made me love Umu-Emperor Nero way more than I would have thought

Edited by Seth

13 hours ago, alden_0023 said:

Tried to summon for Jack again. I was very happy when I saw a gold assassin card. Then it became Carmilla. My world is crushed.

At least you got a 4 star servant, the only thing I've been summoning over 3 stars have all been craft essences

why-god-why1.jpg

Spoiler

Actually though I'm not all that upset about not getting Jack as a good deal of my servants have gotten a huge power boost thanks to this event. Saber Arturia is now level 72 and Scatach is level 74 and thanks to them I am straight up slaughtering my way through finishing Okeanos (Scatach practically one shot Herakles with her Noble Phantasm), I've fully ascended Atlante, Jin Ke, Kojiro and Marie and all I need to do the same for Chevalier are a couple of Serpent Jewels.

Edited by BookwormOtaku

2 hours ago, BookwormOtaku said:

At least you got a 4 star servant, the only thing I've been summoning over 3 stars have all been craft essences

why-god-why1.jpg

Hide contents

Actually though I'm not all that upset about not getting Jack as a good deal of my servants have gotten a huge power boost thanks to this event. Saber Arturia is now level 72 and Scatach is level 74 and thanks to them I am straight up slaughtering my way through finishing Okeanos (Scatach practically one shot Herakles with her Noble Phantasm), I've fully ascended Atlante, Jin Ke, Kojiro and Marie and all I need to do the same for Chevalier are a couple of Serpent Jewels.

I'm mostly upset because Jack is my loli waifu and I want her so bad. And with her and Okita I'll be swimming in critical stars.