Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

Can anyone help me with team composition? I got Shishou from my last summon but I can't really figure out with who and with which CE she goes best. My other gold servants are Tamamo, Vlad, Altera, EMIYA, Liz (NP2), Carmilla (NP2), Atalante (NP2) and Stheno.

16 minutes ago, Seth said:

Can anyone help me with team composition? I got Shishou from my last summon but I can't really figure out with who and with which CE she goes best. My other gold servants are Tamamo, Vlad, Altera, EMIYA, Liz (NP2), Carmilla (NP2), Atalante (NP2) and Stheno.

You need some 3 stars. Got any Cu Chu? other than that Atalanta is great for giving crit stars and CuChu is good in the team. For CE, 2030 (new CE in this banner), but if you want her as an attacker, get either 80% NP starting CE, the +30[MAX] (or 25%? not max) to Quick Card CE, or even the hallowwen princess CE

If you want to use Shishou as support put her with Cu, Ushi or quick riders. For more attacking roles put her with Hans, Caesar along with Atalante.

Want to clear? Liz, Shishou, Cu (or switch Cu out with Atalante).

18 minutes ago, Seth said:

Ok so I guess I have to level my lower star servants a bit more. I've kinda ignored them a bit since I had very nice luck gacha-wise so my 5-star ones are lvl 80-90 and my 3-stars at most at 50.

I would say it's more about compatibility.

Cu and Shishou are quick users and Atalanta (Hassan as well) are great for feeding them stars to pump out that damage. Caesar and Hans do similar in bumping crit, Ushi and other riders also benifit from crit stars. Cu in and of itself is great as a sort of unkillable dog who always comes back. He will be the one who is just doing damage and staying alive while Shishou does the majority. anyone else is there to just dump crit stars into the team OR pick Liz to farm with (liz has AOE lancer NP which is great for wiping out floors)

6 hours ago, Seth said:

Oh dude, Tamamo + Vlad + (Support) Waver is one of the most powerful teams in NA right now. Tamamo supports the team with heals (and NP with her own NP) and arts power for Vlad, Waver supports with his NP and boosting the crit damage for Vlad, and Vlad's NP itself makes a bunch of stars and an arts boosted arts card will always fill up the NP gauge more. So you have a very consistent flow of NP, heals, damage and crits, all together in that team there. Even better is the fact that Vlad is a zerker, so you don't actually need to worry about matching classes.

My recommendation is actually going to be: Focus on raising Tamamo and Vlad right now, because of how powerful the team is. It'll carry you through LOADS of fights.

37 minutes ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Oh dude, Tamamo + Vlad + (Support) Waver is one of the most powerful teams in NA right now. Tamamo supports the team with heals (and NP with her own NP) and arts power for Vlad, Waver supports with his NP and boosting the crit damage for Vlad, and Vlad's NP itself makes a bunch of stars and an arts boosted arts card will always fill up the NP gauge more. So you have a very consistent flow of NP, heals, damage and crits, all together in that team there. Even better is the fact that Vlad is a zerker, so you don't actually need to worry about matching classes.

My recommendation is actually going to be: Focus on raising Tamamo and Vlad right now, because of how powerful the team is. It'll carry you through LOADS of fights.

That's actually what I've been doing since I got Tamamo, so they're both at lvl 90 and have decent skill levels :lol: and Vlad is going to become a lot stronger as soon as the London interludes are released so I'm looking forward to that. The reason I was asking was just because I also want to use a different kind of team sometimes, for example against riders which are the worst matchup for my main team or even just for fun :P.

Checking the JP calendar, there seems to be a paid quartz pickup summon every new year. Do you think it is safe to assume it will also happen in NA? (even though we already have a paid quartz pickup summon now for thanksgiving)

If so it would seem better to spend on that one bec more variation on servants there (Jack the loli repear and Modred). Or just summon on both and burn all my money lol.

4 hours ago, Seth said:

That's actually what I've been doing since I got Tamamo, so they're both at lvl 90 and have decent skill levels :lol: and Vlad is going to become a lot stronger as soon as the London interludes are released so I'm looking forward to that. The reason I was asking was just because I also want to use a different kind of team sometimes, for example against riders which are the worst matchup for my main team or even just for fun :P.

Know exactly what you mean, I have every 4 star servant and almost every 5 star and I am having much fun delving into using 3stars like Hassan, Cu Chu (fate), Ushi, Medea, Medusa, Hans, and Leonidas. And that's just the people now, Caesar I have yet to use but apparently he is amazing, same with Lu Bu, Robin hood, and later on when they get their interlude ups, shakespear, mozart, etc.

The comp I recommended you is good for lancer/quick/crit team

Pulled a Jeanne from the guaranteed 5* Thanksgiving gacha.  Not Artoria/10.

Blew the rest of my free SQ and tickets trying and failing to get Scathach.  RIP my potential crit team.  Time to start saving for Mordred  :amane:

EDIT: Forgot I pulled a 2030 and a Formal Craft in my failed quest to obtain Scathach.  Wasn't a complete loss.

So after fixing my puchasing issues I did the paid summon.. And got another Jeanne and Zhuge liang. Did rate up and didnt get anything decent.. Game really want me to do Arts team instead of the Quick team that I want.

Well I'd still try on the Christmas lolis. Bec why not lol.

12 minutes ago, PapaRabbi said:

Restraint is also good. You don't want to be like that one guy who sold his car so he could buy quartz. Or that other guy who took out a loan so he could buy quartz.

Well I dont really have much restraint either. I think I'll buy one more time then just stop there. She is probably the only want I really want to spend on. Bec loli is love. (And I need an assassin)

Actually wanted to save quartz for Valentine but I'm really bad at holding back it seems -.-

5 tickets and one 10-roll: Nursery, Chevalier, 2 times the 5-star christmas CE and of course the obligatory Kirei CE which took Jack's place. Overall alright result. If they do the guaranteed new year summon I might consider to actually spend money since Jack would go really well with my Nursery or Scathach (though getting anyone except for Artoria would be fine I guess)