Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

2 hours ago, BookwormOtaku said:

Did a whim use of 30 quartz for the event summon...got Sakura Saber :sacchan:, meaning I can save on quartz and my accumulated summon tickets :Chocola:...and I now have two 5 star Sabers to grind up as they're going to eat up level up and ascension items like, well...Saber

Mgr3DmJ.jpg

Wow.. How lucky!! 

When will i have such luck? (╥﹏╥)

I dedicate this to all those who pulled Okita on Yolo or few summons.

I took all your bad luck, 650 quartz 0 okitas, 0 5*s, and in my 23 rolls in a row, I got the BARE min. Best roll was my last.

Screenshot_2017-11-08-19-47-53.png?width

Edited by TheUnknownMercenary
18 rolls to 23... 500 to 650

So I've been reading about these people who levelled up their servants to 50+ before even doing septem.. And here I am almost done with okeanos with only a level 30+ team.. With only Cu lancer and Medea on 2nd ascension.. Am I doing it wrong? Should I focus more on exp than clearing the story?

1 hour ago, alden_0023 said:

So I've been reading about these people who levelled up their servants to 50+ before even doing septem.. And here I am almost done with okeanos with only a level 30+ team.. With only Cu lancer and Medea on 2nd ascension.. Am I doing it wrong? Should I focus more on exp than clearing the story?

You should definitely level a few riders before you try completing Okeanos. 

1 hour ago, alden_0023 said:

Focus on whatever makes you happy :mare:

Would you recommend using exp cards on their specific class, or just feeding them outright to whatever servant you want to level? Bec I got some assassin and Berserker cards lying around when I dont really use any servant of those class (or do you recommend I level up one?)

1 minute ago, alden_0023 said:

Would you recommend using exp cards on their specific class, or just feeding them outright to whatever servant you want to level? Bec I got some assassin and Berserker cards lying around when I dont really use any servant of those class (or do you recommend I level up one?)

It's good to have at least one or two servants of each class that can hold their own, most of the quests can be beaten just by throwing class advantage at them. And berserkers in particular are good in every quest until camelot or something

1 hour ago, Flutterz said:

It's good to have at least one or two servants of each class that can hold their own, most of the quests can be beaten just by throwing class advantage at them. And berserkers in particular are good in every quest until camelot or something

If so Id just settle for Hassan as my assassin and LuBu as my berserker.

Main reason I dont build these is they don't mash well with my current core which is more arts oriented (Jeanne, Medea, Emiya, and on some level Drake and Mashu). Maybe Hassan can go with Okita and Lancer Cu for a crit focused team.

On 10/11/2017 at 8:51 PM, alden_0023 said:

Do whats more fun, if you are REALLY into the story then do it. If you are getting bored or wana experiment with characters/ascend them, take a break and get materials and exp to do so.

10 hours ago, TheUnknownMercenary said:

Do whats more fun, if you are REALLY into the story then do it. If you are getting bored or wana experiment with characters/ascend them, take a break and get materials and exp to do so.

Well I couldnt resist so I finished the story. Took me a lot of tries and a Waver support to defeat Medea Lily and the Jason thing though. Now comes the more boring part of grinding for exp and mats. I wish they would release London soon...

2 hours ago, alden_0023 said:

Well I couldnt resist so I finished the story. Took me a lot of tries and a Waver support to defeat Medea Lily and the Jason thing though. Now comes the more boring part of grinding for exp and mats. I wish they would release London soon...

Uhh... you should be breezing through the story until E pluribus unum. If you're struggling in Okeanos then you definitely need to do some levelling.

13 hours ago, alden_0023 said:

It isn't too bad honestly, you get like...how much stam? i'm at around 120 that's 3x40 AP quests about twice a day.

If you can't run AP 40, grind until you can as that's really the only thing you want to be running. (unless you are getting QP or ascension material.

On 11/14/2017 at 10:51 AM, Flutterz said:

Uhh... you should be breezing through the story until E pluribus unum. If you're struggling in Okeanos then you definitely need to do some levelling.

Well I particularly struggled on this one. But I'd agree that I need some levelling to do, which I am doing now.

21 hours ago, TheUnknownMercenary said:

It isn't too bad honestly, you get like...how much stam? i'm at around 120 that's 3x40 AP quests about twice a day.

If you can't run AP 40, grind until you can as that's really the only thing you want to be running. (unless you are getting QP or ascension material.

My max is still at around 70+ and I can clear the 40AP exp quest with a decent support. So I've been farming that. Already got ascended most of my team and maxing for their second ascencion (still need the mats though) Hopefully all would be at around level 50-60 before the release of London.