Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

My phone is too crappy for this game, not to mention that I live in India. So it isn't even available on the appstore.

I was thinking of trying to use an android emulator (bluestacks or something) and try to play it on my pc.(maybe use a vpn to make it think i'm in the US.

Are any of you experienced with emulation and can give me some instructions on the best way to do this?

(Basically the best way to play FGO from my PC, knowing that I live in India)

5 hours ago, Akshay said:

My phone is too crappy for this game, not to mention that I live in India. So it isn't even available on the appstore.

I was thinking of trying to use an android emulator (bluestacks or something) and try to play it on my pc.(maybe use a vpn to make it think i'm in the US.

Are any of you experienced with emulation and can give me some instructions on the best way to do this?

(Basically the best way to play FGO from my PC, knowing that I live in India)

As far as I know you can't use emulators for the us version anymore. At the beginning I used Memu, but they disabled that with a patch. If your phone can handle the game at least somewhat you can get the app on apkpure even outside the usa

3 hours ago, Seth said:

As far as I know you can't use emulators for the us version anymore. At the beginning I used Memu, but they disabled that with a patch. If your phone can handle the game at least somewhat you can get the app on apkpure even outside the usa

Let me make my self more clear.

My phone looks like this

gettyimages-90739545_wide-a7ed9e8578b821

Enjoyed the Halloween event, mainly because of how hilarious Kiyohime was (and thanks to this I was able to fully ascend her). Tried for Tamamo throughout the month, no luck there, but I have managed to get Lancelot, Carmilla, both of Rider's sisters  and my very first five star in the Saber we all know, love and began with (though ironically I've been putting so much into my Saber Lily the leveling for original Saber is going to take some time :amane:)

4 minutes ago, BookwormOtaku said:

Enjoyed the Halloween event, mainly because of how hilarious Kiyohime was (and thanks to this I was able to fully ascend her). Tried for Tamamo throughout the month, no luck there, but I have managed to get Lancelot, Carmilla, both of Rider's sisters  and my very first five star in the Saber we all know, love and began with (though ironically I've been putting so much into my Saber Lily the leveling for original Saber is going to take some time :amane:)

Assuming you mean Kiyolancer, yeah, she's absolutely insane, especially if you max her two damage skills too.

4 minutes ago, BookwormOtaku said:

There's a Lancer Kiyohime?! :Chocola::wub:When does she become available in the english version (aka the version I'm playing)?

Oh, I assumed you were playing JP, whoops :P

Yeah, she's a limited 4 star only available during the first summer event and its rerun(s?). So you'll have to wait until early August, most likely.

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Kiyohime_(Lancer)

8 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Oh, I assumed you were playing JP, whoops :P

Yeah, she's a limited 4 star only available during the first summer event and its rerun(s?). So you'll have to wait until early August, most likely.

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Kiyohime_(Lancer)

Unless Kiyohime is in the other halloween events then yeah they were talking about the NA first halloween event.

I fairly enjoyed this event as well, especially Elisa. Almost every scene with her makes me enjoy her more and more and she has quickly become one of my favourites (sadly her interlude sucked compared to almost every scene she is outside of it).

I saw the current JP Halloween event and I must say I'm very excited for that to come to NA and for myself to get a Mecha Elisa.

I did get Tamamo after a lot of whaling but currently I'm only missing Jeanne D'ark and Sakata from my 4/5 star roster. Got everyone else.

With Okita rate up incoming in NA, it got me thinking as to whether I should try roll for her or not (I'm F2P so my quartz are very few)

That said, maybe there are other servants or rate up summon events in the future that I should be saving quartz instead... Got any servants in mind?

Are the drop rates different in the NA version of Guda? I looked up the rates for tsukumos in the 10ap free quest and it shows that it drops in bunches of 6, but I have only got them in bunches of one. Also, anyone know which free quest is best to farm them?

Edited by Soulless Watcher