Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

2 hours ago, TheUnknownMercenary said:

Spent probably much more than I should have, no Tamamo no Mae, and instead I got like...6 Tamamo Cats (I already had NP3), 2 Camillas, and a god damn Waver (Already have a NP2 Waver).such a waste.

Sorry dude, got her from my 3rd draw, letting me even keep some quartz for Scathach.

https://imgur.com/a/NsLSR

Also got Petite Devil from the draw. Very decent CE with best girl + Succubus outfit on cover -> WINWIN

Edited by Seth

2 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

Anyone here done clearing shimosa singularity?

How hard is it compared to shinjuku and agartha?

I just done clearing shinjuku, tho :vinty:

The regular fights aren't a problem but the bosses can be a bit tough. There are no crazy gimmicks like in camelot though, they're mostly just debuff immune and have several HP bars. Probably the biggest handicap is that you're forced to bring Musashi as your support instead of a Merlin or something.

3 hours ago, alden_0023 said:

So I just started FGO

Any tips?

EDIT: Currently I have Elizabeth Bathory, Cu Chulainn and Mephistopheles from my first summon. So are they good? Is there any way to start over and to reroll for better servants?

You will pretty much collect all three star and below servants in no time if you regularly free-spin daily. Every players' first roll nets them a four star character, aka your Bathory. Currently in the NA version Elizabeth Bathory is the best Lancer. 

I have only been play since the NA release, so I don't know how much my tips are worth.. but here they are. 

- Grails are a pretty limited resource there is no way to generally farm them so only use them on your favorite servants. 

- Only spend saint quartz if you can do a full spin (30), you are guaranteed a four star card. 

- Don't expect to get a five star servant, like ever. The rate is 1% and while we are at it, don't expect a four star servant, their rate is 3%.

- Save apples for events. 

- You can change your uniform (if you have different ones) on the Party Setup menu, it's the master equip button on the bottom left corner. 

- Read the Learning with Manga! it's fucking gold. 

http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic.php#nav

http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic_02.php#nav

21 hours ago, Flutterz said:

The regular fights aren't a problem but the bosses can be a bit tough. There are no crazy gimmicks like in camelot though, they're mostly just debuff immune and have several HP bars. Probably the biggest handicap is that you're forced to bring Musashi as your support instead of a Merlin or something.

I see. Yeah, the bosses in shinjuku (like that freakin lobo) always take me 15-25 turns to finish. :notlikemiya:

While on it :

Spoiler

T1B3udk.jpg

Can someone tell me who are they and their connection with shinjuku/moriarty?

So I did a reset (just because) and got Emiya as my staring 4-star. He seemed underwhelming at the moment, though he can spam his UBW NP quite a lot.

Doing my second quartz summon pulled me FSN Cu (my Cu the first time was Cu Prototype), Medusa... And Elizabeth Bathory (I guess she really likes me).

So I read that FSN Cu survivability is insane so I was thinking of using him as my lancer instead of Elizabeth. Is this a good idea?

Also seems like not having one leveled up servant from each class is very tough, as I experienced with those Berserk servants in Orleans. Carmilla gave me a very hard time.

So I was thinking of Sasaki Kojiro for my Assassin, Gilles de Rais for Saber (My only saber) and Caster Cu for Caster. Cant decide between Ushiwakamaru, Medusa and Alexander for Rider, and Lubu and Asterios for Berserker....

3 hours ago, alden_0023 said:

So I did a reset (just because) and got Emiya as my staring 4-star. He seemed underwhelming at the moment, though he can spam his UBW NP quite a lot.

Doing my second quartz summon pulled me FSN Cu (my Cu the first time was Cu Prototype), Medusa... And Elizabeth Bathory (I guess she really likes me).

So I read that FSN Cu survivability is insane so I was thinking of using him as my lancer instead of Elizabeth. Is this a good idea?

Also seems like not having one leveled up servant from each class is very tough, as I experienced with those Berserk servants in Orleans. Carmilla gave me a very hard time.

So I was thinking of Sasaki Kojiro for my Assassin, Gilles de Rais for Saber (My only saber) and Caster Cu for Caster. Cant decide between Ushiwakamaru, Medusa and Alexander for Rider, and Lubu and Asterios for Berserker....

As far as lancers go, Liz is great, but Cu is pretty much unkillable. Medea is a great caster if you can manage to roll her, her NP removes all buffs from the target and she can spam it pretty incessantly. But either way this game is designed so that you can beat it with pretty much anyone, so just use the servants you like.

1 hour ago, PapaRabbi said:

As far as lancers go, Liz is great, but Cu is pretty much unkillable. Medea is a great caster if you can manage to roll her, her NP removes all buffs from the target and she can spam it pretty incessantly. But either way this game is designed so that you can beat it with pretty much anyone, so just use the servants you like.

Yes I'm aiming for Medea as well bec I heard she can almost just spam Rulebreaker (and she is so pretty lol). Also pulling her would make me closer to completing the FSN servants (cool goal to achieve). But Heracles and Arturia seems hard to pull.

5 minutes ago, alden_0023 said:

Yes I'm aiming for Medea as well bec I heard she can almost just spam Rulebreaker (and she is so pretty lol). Also pulling her would make me closer to completing the FSN servants (cool goal to achieve). But Heracles and Arturia seems hard to pull.

I got Heracles on my first roll so that was nice, still hoping for Saber Alter someday

On 23/10/2017 at 4:41 AM, alden_0023 said:

From my experiences fucking around in NA. I believe Ushi is good stuff along with Medusa. Lubu is also great.

Cu Chu is good as well and so is Sasaki. I would recommend for Saber, Caesar instead of Gilles. Just wait until you roll him, you probably will eventually and from what I hear he is by far the better saber.

Funny enough in terms of NP I actually hear people like Lu Bu and Caesar even give 5 stars a run for their money so I would recommend them highy for damage dealers (Lubu can't survive shit though so he would be the person you put last in the team).

However in this stage in the game focusing on 1 person isn't going to do you much, I would instead focus on 2+support. that means people like LuBu + anyone + support. Support being Hans if you manage to roll him, he is by far one of the best casters at this moment. He will increase serviceability by a lot. 

The problem at this moment is really that you are starting so Eliz would be capped at 40 and Cu at 30, despite Cu's survivability the damage puts Eliz ahead so I would work on both of them if you get a chance as this would make your archer-counter team great.

My teams mainly consist of Counter-Berserker-Support though. Support being anyone needed to support the Counter (In cu's case this is hans, in cases like Caesar this is Shakespear/Mozart (i think) or even people like Hassan for crit stars (for caesar). And Counter being of course whatever you need to REALLY kill. 

Although my experiences at this moment are only limited to saber/archer/lancer i have yet to really delve into my rider/assassin servants. For caster though Medusa is great for damage dealing and NP spamming, Hans is great for support. but i would highly suggest playing the halloween even right now as I hear Caster Eliz (who is free if you play event and you can even, for free, NP5 her) is a GREAT caster for farming.

Edited by TheUnknownMercenary