Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

17 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

Uh... @seventhfonist425, how many apples did you use to get that amount of petals? :michiru:

Also, good luck with clicking the 10 rolls :makina:

I ate about 50 apples and 20 quartz. Around those ranges. AND YEAH, the 10 rolls are taking forever, not even half way done yet.

Edited by seventhfonist425

Finally got a good (non-paid) roll for the Okeanos gatcha (EN), although like the Nero Fest it was a bit of journey. First two spins I got nothing decent except every freaking new CE and the regular faf, well at the very least I got a Hector.

Seriously, though I know five and four star CE have a bit higher drop rate than their servant counterparts, but I swear I consistently get every single one of them in each limited gatcha. 

Anyways I had to do a little more grinding to get enough for another full spin, which neted me a Euryale, Anne/Mary, Chevalier, and three more Hectors for some reason. I didn't know the game did the fake-out thing, my Chevalier appeared to be a three star saber, pre-reveal, but gay exploded into a four star saber. 

I'm still trying to decide if that is a good natured prank or sadistic. 

1 minute ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Finally got a good (non-paid) roll for the Okeanos gatcha (EN), although like the Nero Fest it was a bit of journey. First two spins I got nothing decent except every freaking new CE and the regular faf, well at the very least I got a Hector.

Seriously, though I know five and four star CE have a bit higher drop rate than their servant counterparts, but I swear I consistently get every single one of them in each limited gatcha. 

Anyways I had to do a little more grinding to get enough for another full spin, which neted me a Euryale, Anne/Mary, Chevalier, and three more Hectors for some reason. I didn't know the game did the fake-out thing, my Chevalier appeared to be a three star saber, pre-reveal, but gay exploded into a four star saber. 

I'm still trying to decide if that is a good natured prank or sadistic. 

Could be like my friend, dropped almost 300 quarts for absolutely nothing, Rolled 3 free sets and got a 5 star Drake.