Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

6 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Alright, so I was wanting to post pictures, but fuwa died.

First, in part 1, I spent exactly 30 quartz, and 10 tickets for:

Hide contents

Gd0lmLm.jpg

One Nobu, and two Saber Frans. So luck was looking good.

Jump forward to part 2, I had a remaining 210 quartz saved:

Hide contents

QBePxHA.jpg

This was my first 10 roll. (I have not touched Vlad at all... I will eventually.)

JPSs5MS.jpg

This was my last, from the 210 quartz. (Oh yeah, and I got the 2 Raikous and Nito from this chunk too.

So I look at her NP level, thought, "Well damn, I'm out of quartz... but MAAAAN am I feeling greedy."

Spent about $50 or so? For some more and I got:

Hide contents

zD8NwLS.jpg

lol, so from this, I was blown away. I wanted NP2, got NP3, so was just went, "welp, I'm satisfied with this."

If it's of any consolation, I failed to get 5 of the 5* CE and never got a Helena (Not that she looks that useful tbh)

And there ya go. One step closer to a full SSR support:

Hide contents

OnGCjzt.jpg

What in all might hell is that luck. I need some of that luck!!! :| Spent like 200+ Quarts and I got a Altoria i didn't even want ;___;

On 8/24/2017 at 2:38 PM, seventhfonist425 said:

Alright, so I was wanting to post pictures, but fuwa died.

First, in part 1, I spent exactly 30 quartz, and 10 tickets for:

Reveal hidden contents

Gd0lmLm.jpg

One Nobu, and two Saber Frans. So luck was looking good.

Jump forward to part 2, I had a remaining 210 quartz saved:

Reveal hidden contents

QBePxHA.jpg

This was my first 10 roll. (I have not touched Vlad at all... I will eventually.)

JPSs5MS.jpg

This was my last, from the 210 quartz. (Oh yeah, and I got the 2 Raikous and Nito from this chunk too.

So I look at her NP level, thought, "Well damn, I'm out of quartz... but MAAAAN am I feeling greedy."

Spent about $50 or so? For some more and I got:

Reveal hidden contents

zD8NwLS.jpg

lol, so from this, I was blown away. I wanted NP2, got NP3, so was just went, "welp, I'm satisfied with this."

If it's of any consolation, I failed to get 5 of the 5* CE and never got a Helena (Not that she looks that useful tbh)

And there ya go. One step closer to a full SSR support:

Reveal hidden contents

OnGCjzt.jpg

this post contain a lot of salt,please delete it lol

Didn't get shit in summer gachas except for a repeat Vlad Extra, but I protected some smiles

UGhh8Qm.png

lCRwyiS.jpg

BmSXrF7.jpg

A8WabyA.jpg

And got Herc and Kiyolancer bond CEs

hVQ1pqd.png

GiuVCeB.png

Whaled for Illya in the new gacha, got another repeat Vlad Extra, a repeat Helena, a repeat Marie, Frankenzerker, and Drake, but no Illya NP2 :komari:

7lHFEes.jpg

Need some more bones and exp cards for Fran

12 hours ago, TheUnknownMercenary said:

@MoeKyun If you are using all 3 the same unit, B-A-A gives you more.

No, it depends on the unit you're using. For example, it's usually the case that A-Q-Q would give you more NP. HOWEVER, for servants like Scathach and KiyoLancer, who have a lot of hits on their buster, you will actually get more by using A-B-B, since their quick cards only have 2 hits on them.

It's dependent on NP gain and the number of hits on your card.

Also wtf? It's more uncommon for B-A-A to give you more NP. A-B-A would almost definitely give you more, since the first card bonus affects all cards following it, so both the second buster, and the third arts card would be boosted by the first card bonus. Note that the first card ALSO affects the extra card as well, which is why starting with buster will extend to the damage boost to the extra card for more damage.

Edited by seventhfonist425

4 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

No, it depends on the unit you're using. For example, it's usually the case that A-Q-Q would give you more NP. HOWEVER, for servants like Scathach and KiyoLancer, who have a lot of hits on their buster, you will actually get more by using A-B-B, since their quick cards only have 2 hits on them.

Also wtf? It's more uncommon for B-A-A to give you more NP. A-B-A would almost definitely give you more, since the first card bonus affects all cards following it, so both the second buster, and the third arts card would be boosted by the first card bonus. Note that the first card ALSO affects the extra card as well, which is why starting with buster will extend to the damage boost to the extra card for more damage.

So...if each card hits only once, it's better if I go with A card first? (If I wanted to maximize NP gain)

9 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

I've literally tried this with a bunch of servants, so unless my game is fucked that is how it works.

If I have Kaleidoscope on I will absolutely get max NP if I use B-A-A, I won't get max from any other combination.

If you also look at how much NP gain you get from putting an Arts card in the first, second and third slot it is 300%, 450%, 600% of base NP gain, so unless this works any other way you actually go

300%, buster, 600% = 900% total

Buster, 450%, 600% = 1050% total

300%, 450%, Buster = 750% total

Is this not how it works? Both online sources and my own attempts when farming confirm that the third arts card gives the most, second gives second and first gives last. Therefore if only 1 arts card is available and you want the most NP gain you stick it at the end NOT at the beginning.

again, 1 A card only? Want max NP gain? do ? - ? - A, NOT A-?-?

But again I obviously have no played as much as you (not sarcasm i'm only on NA and I know you play on JP server) so if i'm missing something please let me know.

My friends also assumed A-B-A would give more because of that chain thing that pops up but during my trials it does nothing.

If you are comparing say Gil who has a lot of hits per attack to someone who has maybe 1 hit, this isn't a fair comparison in arts.

I'm comparing ALWAYS the same unit to the same unit. B gives no NP gauge increase on base specs. This is what online stats say. So regardless of where you put B it won't increase your gauge.

However the position of A increases your gauge depending on where it is.

Therefore if you have the same unit doing B-A-A, A-B-A, A-A-B <--- the one that increases the gauge the most is B-A-A. If you use B-B-A, B-A-B, A-B-B, the one that increases the gauge the most is B-B-A.

This is regardless of hits as if you are using the EXACT same unit in all cases, their Arts hits do not differ, therefore the only factor here that changes IS the placement of the Arts cards.

sigh,thats why it depends on the servant and how many hits it can do,also you need to consider the first card bonus.

The first Command Card chosen gives all other normal attacks a bonus. Noble Phantasms do not get this bonus.

Quick - 20% increased Critical Star generation.

Arts - 100% increased to NP generation.

Buster - 50% increased damage.

Card Type Quick Arts Buster
Order 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3
Base Damage 80% 96% 112% 100% 120% 140% 150% 180% 210%
NP Gauge Rate 100% 150% 200% 300% 450% 600% - - -
Crit Star Rate 80% 130% 180% - - - 10% 15% 20%

Table taken from http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Command_Cards

also if you use A-B-B, the B will give you +1% np charge

Edited by 12kami