Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

Wow, never thought I would get her with my luck:

Spoiler

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/30/3/1501053467-screenshot-2017-07-26-08-44-18.png

Even got an imaginary element to go with her. And here I thought about leaving the game aside until MEmu returns, guess I won't. Now the problem is, should I ascend umu waifu first, or Heracles, given they both need octuplet crystals...

Edited by Riku

Yeah, no, I'm stopping. It's worse than before, now my phone crashes 5 times per battle, it's damn frustrating...

Really hope MEmu will come back because I don't want to use RemixOS.

EDIT: Doesn't crash as often now, and I was lucky enough to ascend Nero to level 70. Needs the Saber Monoments now.

Unfortunately I don't have the patience to use Golden Apples to farm Nero Fest, so I only use the AP I have.

Edited by Riku

53 minutes ago, 12kami said:

dem,meanwhile im trying to use my country google card and failed orz

help :komari:

Eh? You mean that you used your country google card, not the jp google card?

I'm planning to buy itune jp gift card, but wonder if it can be used, never buying something on app store tho :michiru:

Aaannnd for @seventhfonist425 , you lucky bastard. Here, let me throw this :salt: for you :sachi:

1 minute ago, MoeKyun said:

Eh? You mean that you used your country google card, not the jp google card?

I'm planning to buy itune jp gift card, but wonder if it can be used, never buying something on app store tho :michiru:

Aaannnd for @seventhfonist425 , you lucky bastard. Here, let me throw this :salt: for you :sachi:

well its my 1st time buying this so i dont know,and manage to change my google currency to yen,so i hope i can buy it

17 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

I just put in my American credit card. Flutterz probably did something similar too? What country do you live in?

3rd world country sobs

i manage to change my google play currency to yen,gonna test it and buy another gift card.

Edited by 12kami

• 4 weeks later...

Lets see, in the past few weeks i got moriarty and 2 other 4*s from the paid gacha (can't tell you how disappointed i was when i saw the gold cards pop up and 2 of them turned out to be random 4*s). I then rolled thrice to get Nero and i actually got her!!! After part 2 started, i spent the 150 gems i had left to get miss alter and got nothing but that event CE with the 3 old men on it :badnicoman:. The event was pretty fun though

15 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

Ouch. If that's the case, then yeah, my apologize :michiru:

And for @seventhfonist425, how many SQ did you throw for this summer, as I see your lineup are... something :makina:

Alright, so I was wanting to post pictures, but fuwa died.

First, in part 1, I spent exactly 30 quartz, and 10 tickets for:

Spoiler

Gd0lmLm.jpg

One Nobu, and two Saber Frans. So luck was looking good.

Jump forward to part 2, I had a remaining 210 quartz saved:

Spoiler

QBePxHA.jpg

This was my first 10 roll. (I have not touched Vlad at all... I will eventually.)

JPSs5MS.jpg

This was my last, from the 210 quartz. (Oh yeah, and I got the 2 Raikous and Nito from this chunk too.

So I look at her NP level, thought, "Well damn, I'm out of quartz... but MAAAAN am I feeling greedy."

Spent about $50 or so? For some more and I got:

Spoiler

zD8NwLS.jpg

lol, so from this, I was blown away. I wanted NP2, got NP3, so was just went, "welp, I'm satisfied with this."

If it's of any consolation, I failed to get 5 of the 5* CE and never got a Helena (Not that she looks that useful tbh)

And there ya go. One step closer to a full SSR support:

Spoiler

OnGCjzt.jpg

Edited by seventhfonist425