Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

On 7/13/2017 at 0:45 PM, Riku said:

Finally found someone with Nero after updating the list many times. Now I can endure until the Nero Fest.

So she does exist! I was beginning to wonder, since I haven't even seen screenshot of someone with a nero for the english version of the game. 

On a side note how come the ascension daily quests are different from the Japanese version? 

46 minutes ago, Soulless Watcher said:

So she does exist! I was beginning to wonder, since I haven't even seen screenshot of someone with a nero for the english version of the game. 

On a side note how come the ascension daily quests are different from the Japanese version? 

I don't remember the very beginning of JP FGP since I started later. The current ascension quests only drop what's needed to get to certain levels in the English version. It may be once the developers release more of the basic storyline they'll change to the typical missions that drop the higher level stuff.

31 minutes ago, Valmore said:

I don't remember the very beginning of JP FGP since I started later. The current ascension quests only drop what's needed to get to certain levels in the English version. It may be once the developers release more of the basic storyline they'll change to the typical missions that drop the higher level stuff.

Hmmm I guess, it's kinda baffling though that they released a 1/2 AP event this early then. Even with ascending my support lineup at least once, I easily managed to store around a dozen of each piece and around 5 of each monument this week. It's even more aggravating considering it is the only way to get certain secondary ascension materials at this point in the game, but secondary material drops are sectioned off to only two days. 

Edited by Soulless Watcher

LMAO!

I updated the list so many times to find that Nero, and today, for some reason, I receive a friend request from someone who has a Nero... Talk about wasted time. >.<

Spoiler

1500106970-capture.png

Edited by Riku

Man, I was really hoping the next English event would be the Nero festival. Well... at the very least the extella event gives out more supplies than the vanilla Fate gatcha rate up that came after the Japanese Gilgamesh event. I just really REALLY want to spin that gatcha, I already partially broke down and have been using one of my tickets per day. Fingers crossed that next week the Nero festival happens. 

On a side note I still think the 1/2 Ap event was a bit much. I  jumped from level 30 to 86, gained 300 mana cubes, leveled my uniform to level nine, ascended well over half of my servants and completed their interludes, managed to fill my inventory to the brim with every type of four star exp card, and 17 of each chess piece (just in case that I pull a miracle and get a five star character).

I YEARN FOR NEW CONTENT.  

Edited by Soulless Watcher

Nero is a five star servant in the english version.....

What in the child fucking fuck? 

It's probably a typo on the localizers part, but in the announcement on the maintenance page for the Nero festival (yay) it has Nero listed as a SSR servant in the gatcha, while the image lists her as a SR servant. 

However, the Fox Mulder in me will call it evidence that the rarity of Nero is artificially increased..... unless I get her of course.

Just now, Riku said:

Yeah, it's a typo.

And I hate them for having Nero fest just after they blocked MEmu. They think about the possibilty of cheating, but they don't think about those who have a too bad phone to play...

I'm sorry that sucks and the game crashes on my phone all the time, however I fully understand their reasoning for blocking emulators. It's a free game that lives off of micro-transactions from a very niche market, of course they are going to protect their investment.

Although, they could be less of a dick when it comes to drop rates.

10 hours ago, Riku said:

Yeah, it's a typo.

And I hate them for having Nero fest just after they blocked MEmu. They think about the possibilty of cheating, but they don't think about those who have a too bad phone to play...

You'd better get used to it, the past year has been a bunch of switching from various emulators to phones and back :makina:

Jesus Fucking Christ, that was a bit of a rollercoaster. I spent 120 of my stored free quartz and got nothing of value but about a dozen four star essences and like three or four five star. I promptly broke my "never pay micro-transactions rule" and purchased the highest value of quartz and kept spinning. Got a shit ton of essences again. On my second to last spin I got a Tamamo Cat, which I would have been happy with... if I got that with my free quartz. On my last spin, God had mercy on my soul and I got a Nero AND a Altera. 

THANK FUCKING GOD.

12 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Jesus Fucking Christ, that was a bit of a rollercoaster. I spent 120 of my stored free quartz and got nothing of value but about a dozen four star essences and like three or four five star. I promptly broke my "never pay micro-transactions rule" and purchased the highest value of quartz and kept spinning. Got a shit ton of essences again. On my second to last spin I got a Tamamo Cat, which I would have been happy with... if I got that with my free quartz. On my last spin, God had mercy on my soul and I got a Nero AND a Altera. 

THANK FUCKING GOD.

Nero AND Altera? Well fuck I mean considering the quarts that's good stuff but DAMN in one go that's luck.

I spent quite a lot  when the game came out to get Waver which I NEVER got, got two Vlads and a bunch of 4 stars instead. Started with Altera/Emiya though.

Spend another top tier for Gil which I immediately got on my first FREE roll instead of all the quarts I actually spent money on, tried for waver again to no avail (I think i got 1 more vlad and nothing else of note, not even 4 stars).

So needless to say this event I just spun my free quarts, 30 of them, got a Nero first try. Good but I would have rathered altera for a NP up, but luckily I got Altera to lv80 now because of the materials. Still need a few gold peices for Emiya to lv70 though.

ENG ver -

Altera alludes me, I figured I'd try two 10-rolls once she would be upped a bit and besides the usual lousy craft essences (no Caren or Bazett, Kaleidoscope, etc, just Rin's and Emiya) got Nero, an extra Tamamo Cat, and Lancelot. Not what I wanted, but whatever. 

Now I'm just grinding away at Nero Fest until the next part starts.
or should I just continue with the daily quests instead to get EXP, Mana Prisms (I've been buying all the Fou and EXP-all cards I could, so I have like 10 left) and QP (not that it's needed)
I got kinda burned out with the 1/2AP things and man am I regretting it now. Even if most of my servants are already maxed out as much as they can go without getting the other ascension pieces.