Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

I had to factory reset my phone, but now it works. Though I guess he's a little old, as he get hot really quickly and the app close itself from time to time.

A little lost so I'll play blindly for now, then look up more later, I guess.

37 minutes ago, MoeKyun said:

Sure, it's 634,398,651. Thx before:sachi:

Oh, and here's my friend ID for NA ver : 654,620,144

No *5 servant, tho :amane:

Okay, sent.

And uhh, I really starting to second guess myself about playing the NA version. Reading this game's translation, which I'm not particularly fond of, it really reminds me one of the biggest reasons I started learning Japanese... and how much I continue to just slack off with learning.

Also, do you want that one of those accounts I put up?

7 hours ago, TheUnknownMercenary said:

Well now I'm finally in on this.

Saved rolls:

Bathory/Emiya/Tamamo Cat

Altera/Emiya

Jeanne/Bathory

Hard cause i'm not sure what is great other than the typical Waver/Jeanne

@seventhfonist425

Is that all in one account? If so I'm interested.

And no, those are three separate accounts. 

55 minutes ago, seventhfonist425 said:

And uhh, I really starting to second guess myself about playing the NA version. Reading this game's translation, which I'm not particularly fond of, it really reminds me one of the biggest reasons I started learning Japanese... and how much I continue to just slack off with learning.

Same, I'm already sick of hearing "みんな大好き~ありがとう~VIVA LA FRANCE~" and the farming has only just begun because I'm so weak

If you feel like helping the noob I am, I added my ID in my signature.

So far, my luck is bad, only got Lancelot in three 10 summons, so currently playing with Saber Lily and Lancelot with Mash in sub. As much as I want to play with luck, perhaps I should have rerolled to have something better at least... (I wonder when I'll get Artoria)

3 hours ago, Riku said:

If you feel like helping the noob I am, I added my ID in my signature.

So far, my luck is bad, only got Lancelot in three 10 summons, so currently playing with Saber Lily and Lancelot with Mash in sub. As much as I want to play with luck, perhaps I should have rerolled to have something better at least... (I wonder when I'll get Artoria)

I've been playing FGO for more than 2 years now. I still don't have OG Blue Saber. You should've rerolled for her. I tell myself this all the time.

17 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

I've been playing FGO for more than 2 years now. I still don't have OG Blue Saber. You should've rerolled for her. I tell myself this all the time.

Even more now that I figured how to make it work on emulator, it's so smooth and no crashes. But I'm so butt hurt and stubborn that I won't give up my account after all I had to do (I factory reseted my phone, and my backup didn't work, I lost everything for it, no way I'm giving it up now)

But now that I know how to make the emulator work, I might try the Japanese version if I like the USA version enough after a certain time. (after all, more things on the Japanese side, right?)

On 27/6/2017 at 0:17 PM, TheUnknownMercenary said:

if anyone wants a 

Bathory/Emiya/Tamamo Cat

Jeanne/Bathory

NA account just ask.

I want Jeanne account, my lucks sucks way too much ;_;

I have Emiya+Kaleidoscope+Stheno if someone wants it(prologue finished through)

Started playing the USA FGO on day one, despite my sisters' assurances that Fate Grand Order was the worst thing in the world. Loving it so far, despite the literal translations and the greatest renaming of a heroine in the history of forever. First "Gatcha" game in which I have set my alarm to wake me periodically through night in order to make sure my stamina bar never fills up. 

Not spending any of my quartz, I am planning to blow my entire horde on the first Gatcha that has a Saber Ryougi Shiki. 

Finished the story, figured I could spare a bit of quartz to try and roll for the berserker lady

Spoiler

Got a trash 10 roll, of course

av3tOw3.png

But then I used 3 tickets and got a 4* CE, a K-scope, and

Spoiler

bZlK6HE.png

Smile protected, of course, since I had the mats :makina:

The numbers on her skills aren't really known yet, but she seems to be pretty strong. A 15% or maybe 20%/turn NP charge skill and party attack and buster buffs, along with Divinity and ME EX and stats that are only slightly below Herc's

QeuSGAX.png

What the fuck? Only three chapters of the english version are available to play. I was willing to give the translation allot of slack because I thought, at the very least, they had double that amount ready for the localization. Well, I guess that gives me time to farm exp cards and quartz before any major events happen.