Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

4 hours ago, Flutterz said:

I knew this terrible day would come sooner or later...

Hide contents

I managed to spend 750 million QP in 4 months :pyaa:

uiBOPmG.jpg

ALL 999,999,999 OF YOUR QP IS GONE ALREADY!?!!? WHY ISN'T YOUR SUPPORT A FULL 10/10/10 YET??

Edited by seventhfonist425

31 minutes ago, seventhfonist425 said:

ALL 999,999,999 OF YOUR QP IS GONE ALREADY!?!!? WHY ISN'T YOUR SUPPORT A FULL 10/10/10 YET??

Not 999,999,999, just 750,000,000

And I'm not only maxing skills for my supports, plus I'm not going to max useless skills (like instinct) :makina: I think I have about 30 skills maxed though

10 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

Can we use the JP account or it must be a new NA account?

Different servers so it's all new accounts, everyone will be starting off fresh, though it looks like the opening promo is Saber Lily so there is that.

For JP server, looks like Kintoki Rider re-run is on the way.

4 hours ago, Valmore said:

Different servers so it's all new accounts, everyone will be starting off fresh, though it looks like the opening promo is Saber Lily so there is that.

For JP server, looks like Kintoki Rider re-run is on the way.

Shit, playing 2 acc, eh?

Anyone here planning to play the NA ver?

Maybe I will play it, maybe...

6 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Yeah, I'll play it so I can read the story. I doubt I sink much into the gacha on it, though... oh who the hell am I kidding? :gasp:

Well, if you playing 2 acc, it only means : Double the gacha, double the fun, double the salt. Hell yeah :makina:

4 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

;_; I've put too much time in my JP account, I just can't do it. Starting fresh is just a nightmare. I think I'll just pray that someone uploads videos of the story and I'll just watch those.

Since it's two servers you should be able to play both on a single device - at one point I did that with Love Live. You can still grind away at the JP account as a main and in your spare time play the NA version to read the story.

9 hours ago, Valmore said:

Since it's two servers you should be able to play both on a single device - at one point I did that with Love Live. You can still grind away at the JP account as a main and in your spare time play the NA version to read the story.

I know, but I'd still need to make an actual TEAM again. Level up servants, gather mats, etc. It's not just some free ride, unless you have the proper friends for it, and I'm not going to be able to do that.

5 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Also I changed my mind, I'll play english FGO.

@Flutterz FLUTTERZ HOW DO I GO ABOUT MAKING A PROGRAM SO IT'LL PUSH BUTTONS FOR ME IN-GAME? I WANNA REROLL ACCOUNTS.

https://autohotkey.com/

If you know anything about coding you should be able to figure it out. If you don't I'm willing to help you out a bit 

:thumbsup: