Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

3 minutes ago, MoeKyun said:

How come you can lvl-up 3 servants up to lvl 80 if you always spend them as soon as you get them, flutz :jinpou:

He's talking about the daily quests in Chaldea Gate. The highest level one drops almost all gold XP cards (usually 1 silver XP is in the mix). You only get the bonus Mana Prisms the first time through each day but you can keep replaying it as often as you want.

I think Alteregos get full XP from the gold cards regardless what class are on there (or it may be full from Saber-Lancer-Archer), since they don't have a specialized XP card.

1 minute ago, Valmore said:

He's talking about the daily quests in Chaldea Gate. The highest level one drops almost all gold XP cards (usually 1 silver XP is in the mix). You only get the bonus Mana Prisms the first time through each day but you can keep replaying it as often as you want.

I think Alteregos get full XP from the gold cards regardless what class are on there (or it may be full from Saber-Lancer-Archer), since they don't have a specialized XP card.

I wasn't paying a tremendous amount of attention, but I'm pretty sure alteregos work like all the other special classes in that they only get bonus exp from "All" cards.

1 minute ago, Flutterz said:

I wasn't paying a tremendous amount of attention, but I'm pretty sure alteregos work like all the other special classes in that they only get bonus exp from "All" cards.

I thought special classes got full benefit from XP cards since they don't have a specified class. Then again it did take forever to level up J-Alter...

1 minute ago, Valmore said:

I thought special classes got full benefit from XP cards since they don't have a specified class. Then again it did take forever to level up J-Alter...

No, it's literally the opposite, they don't get the benefits from class-specific cards because they are not that class.

5 hours ago, 12kami said:

gawain why you so hard,help~

Okay, so beating Gawain involves either using Euryale or Artoria Archer. Euryale's a 3-star, and she's really damn good, so if you get the chance, raise her. Her NP'll do loads of damage to Gawain and stun him for a turn. REALLY useful for the fight. And sorry for not re-adding some of you, I just don't have the space for it anymore.

5 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

No, it's literally the opposite, they don't get the benefits from class-specific cards because they are not that class.

Man, that f-in' blows.

Still glad I didn't spend my non-specified XP cards from the event before they released those last quests and one of them was level BB to 70. That was just dickish of them.

Just now, Valmore said:

Man, that f-in' blows.

Still glad I didn't spend my non-specified XP cards from the event before they released those last quests and one of them was level BB to 70. That was just dickish of them.

Oh yeah, that, Flutterz is rightt. The card they need to get XP bonuses are the ALL cards, and by that point, everyone already gets the bonus from that type of card.

Just now, Valmore said:

Man, that f-in' blows.

Considering the last 2 (or was it 3?) times we've had mission events with a welfare servant there were always missions to ascend and bond with the welfare servant, you really should have seen it coming :makina:

1 minute ago, Flutterz said:

Considering the last 2 (or was it 3?) times we've had mission events with a welfare servant there were always missions to ascend and bond with the welfare servant, you really should have seen it coming :makina:

I did, it's why I saved them until after they released the second round of quests. Managed to get her ascended pretty easily to that level. Still doesn't mean it's not a dick move for those who are newer and couldn't see it coming.

28 minutes ago, Valmore said:

I did, it's why I saved them until after they released the second round of quests. Managed to get her ascended pretty easily to that level. Still doesn't mean it's not a dick move for those who are newer and couldn't see it coming.

And I am one of them :wahaha:

Already spent the exp on passionlip, oh well :amane:

44 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

No, that's the totally-not-a-Tamamo-copy foxgirl saber

44 minutes ago, Jade said:

Nope, That's Meltlilith

Suzuka is the 4* Saber JK 

So the Saber who's going to have to wait in line to get leveled up since I still have Oneesama Shiki to level up still?

17 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Okay, so beating Gawain involves either using Euryale or Artoria Archer. Euryale's a 3-star, and she's really damn good, so if you get the chance, raise her. Her NP'll do loads of damage to Gawain and stun him for a turn. REALLY useful for the fight. And sorry for not re-adding some of you, I just don't have the space for it anymore.

yeah manage to pass that with herc MUHAHAHA
but camelot is hard for me who have no strong servant sigh :amane:
at least add me please~~

28 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Camelot is hard for everyone, Babylonia and Shinjuku are much easier

Yeah, of all the places I had to use my command seal or quartz to keep going, Camelot was the worst (outside of stupid boss quests in special events that is).

6 hours ago, 12kami said:

yeah manage to pass that with herc MUHAHAHA
but camelot is hard for me who have no strong servant sigh :amane:
at least add me please~~

Ok, so I'm gonna level up soon, I'll add you again. I have Waver and Merlin support up right now, and can switch out Waver for Jalter on the all slot whenever. Let me know if you want that (you will for one of the fights) and gl on playing catch up.

21 hours ago, Valmore said:

Yeah, of all the places I had to use my command seal or quartz to keep going, Camelot was the worst (outside of stupid boss quests in special events that is).

yep this world is absurd =_=

20 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Ok, so I'm gonna level up soon, I'll add you again. I have Waver and Merlin support up right now, and can switch out Waver for Jalter on the all slot whenever. Let me know if you want that (you will for one of the fights) and gl on playing catch up.

facing lancelot rn sobs,so hard :komari:

17 hours ago, 12kami said:

yep this world is absurd =_=

facing lancelot rn sobs,so hard :komari:

Oh, myb, I just checked, now is when you want Jalter. Uhh, I dunno when you're actually gonna play, so try and send a message about it? I wanna keep my support up as much as I can.

Edit: JALTER'S UP, KILL LANCELOT SO I CAN PUT WAVER BACK ON QUICK.

Edited by seventhfonist425