Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

1 hour ago, MoeKyun said:

You want jeanne, jade?

But from what I read on fgo forum, jeanne < merlin, if you have him, of course.

And here I am still waiting for mordred/arto lancer :vinty:

I mean, at my level  gameplay really doesn't matter anymore since most of the challenge require no more than going with Jalter + Waver + Merlin if i really have to so yeah :sachi:

1 hour ago, seventhfonist425 said:

lol, Jeanne is one of the worst 5*s in the game. It's probably for personal reasons.

Yep. Jeanne is one of my most wanted Servant that i really want to get, probably will get her next in the future Paid Gacha

Edited by Jade

On 2/11/2017 at 0:29 AM, Jade said:

10k Choco for 1k Mana Prism.

Dunno if it worth to grind for it tbh....

Was worth it. Easiest grind ever with the molds. If the gacha did anything nice for me, it was give me multiples of the 4* Choco Angel craft essences. Enough to equip all 5 members of a team with one. Made a team of JAlter and then whatever 4 opposite class servants I had, use the correct mold and pick a friend with a similarly garnished servant, spammed the level 80 over and over and got coin galore. Trade coins in for chocolate (1 to 1 exchange) trade chocolate in for mana prisms. Working on draining everything else now.

EXAMPLE:

Spoiler

C5IMGujVcAEl935.jpg

By using JAlter and all Rider class servants equipped with the Choco Angel CEs, using the Caster mold makes all servants Caster class, so they drop Caster coins (or all class coins in case of JAlter). Spam the level 80 and you get coins galore. Hell, at least 75% of the time I'd get back my mold on a drop, and a few times I'd get back two molds. Repeat for each class ... Profit.

17 hours ago, Valmore said:

Was worth it. Easiest grind ever with the molds. If the gacha did anything nice for me, it was give me multiples of the 4* Choco Angel craft essences. Enough to equip all 5 members of a team with one. Made a team of JAlter and then whatever 4 opposite class servants I had, use the correct mold and pick a friend with a similarly garnished servant, spammed the level 80 over and over and got coin galore. Trade coins in for chocolate (1 to 1 exchange) trade chocolate in for mana prisms. Working on draining everything else now.

EXAMPLE:

Reveal hidden contents

C5IMGujVcAEl935.jpg

By using JAlter and all Rider class servants equipped with the Choco Angel CEs, using the Caster mold makes all servants Caster class, so they drop Caster coins (or all class coins in case of JAlter). Spam the level 80 and you get coins galore. Hell, at least 75% of the time I'd get back my mold on a drop, and a few times I'd get back two molds. Repeat for each class ... Profit.

Already finish all dem items in the shop tho :rimu:

Except for those monument ofc

5 hours ago, Jade said:

Already finish all dem items in the shop tho :rimu:

Except for those monument ofc

I've been distracted by work but I've cleared out the mana prisms and the XP cards. Probably spam this evening to get as much of the rest as possible. Think I should bother with the CEs? :kosame:

54 minutes ago, Valmore said:

I've been distracted by work but I've cleared out the mana prisms and the XP cards. Probably spam this evening to get as much of the rest as possible. Think I should bother with the CEs? :kosame:

Arjuna CE is good since many servants have Divinity trait while Altera CE is also good if you didn't have pierce CE yet.

Beside you only need 4k Prism to LB it EZ :makina: