3 hours ago, Flutterz said:

I still farmed like 250 million by hand :P

......barely passable then

:OneTrueRen:

4 minutes ago, Valmore said:

No way, that's awesome. I should double your likes and admiration. :Chocola:

Two times 0 is still 0 :rimu:

18 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

Quick question, which one do you guys prefer (based on their performance/stat in battle) : mordred / artoria lancer?

I will try my luck between those 2 :illya:

CCO just needs an interlude to make her NP truly shine. Still, she comes with charisma to buff her teammates and a 50% NP charge on demand. Her NP also pierces invul which means it'll never miss and causes NP seal in AoE. Both have some recharge on their NPs but Modered's depends on NPLv. whereas Tituria's depends on OC. Don't think either of them is that useful but CCO is probably better if only because her tools are more versatile. 

46 minutes ago, Rose said:

CCO just needs an interlude to make her NP truly shine. Still, she comes with charisma to buff her teammates and a 50% NP charge on demand. Her NP also pierces invul which means it'll never miss and causes NP seal in AoE. Both have some recharge on their NPs but Modered's depends on NPLv. whereas Tituria's depends on OC. Don't think either of them is that useful but CCO is probably better if only because her tools are more versatile. 

I see~

Will keep that in mind. Thx, rose :sachi:

9 hours ago, Jade said:

10k Choco for 1k Mana Prism.

Dunno if it worth to grind for it tbh....

Let's say you have +10 from the shop CEs yourself and you pick a friend with +5 from a gacha CE on the specific class you're grinding. That amounts to 216 chocolate per run on average so you need around 46 clears on the 40 AP quest, that's 1840 AP. With that much AP you could go on the 30AP EXP quest (the best for mana prism grind) 61 times, which even if you somehow managed to get 9 MP per run, would still net only 552 MP. 

Grind those 10k chocos. :pyaa:

12 minutes ago, Rose said:

Let's say you have +10 from the shop CEs yourself and you pick a friend with +5 from a gacha CE on the specific class you're grinding. That amounts to 216 chocolate per run on average so you need around 46 clears on the 40 AP quest, that's 1840 AP. With that much AP you could go on the 30AP EXP quest (the best for mana prism grind) 61 times, which even if you somehow managed to get 9 MP per run, would still net only 552 MP. 

Grind those 10k chocos. :pyaa:

Just spend 25 tickets and got 2 Illya and 1 Sakura CE so yeah i think i'm gonna grind

On another note.................NO JEANNE WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T NEED ANOTHER DAMN TAMACAT, DON'T GET MY HOPE UP BY BEING A FANCY GOLD DAMN IT!

10 minutes ago, Jade said:

Just spend 25 tickets and got 2 Illya and 1 Sakura CE so yeah i think i'm gonna grind

On another note.................NO JEANNE WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T NEED ANOTHER DAMN TAMACAT, DON'T GET MY HOPE UP BY BEING A FANCY GOLD DAMN IT!

You want jeanne, jade?

But from what I read on fgo forum, jeanne < merlin, if you have him, of course.

And here I am still waiting for mordred/arto lancer :vinty: